Photobook of Our Trip on the Disney Dream

WOW! Fantastic book! Thank you for sharing!

I take sooooooo many pictures and have never done a Shutterfly book because I just never really knew how they turn out in the tangible form.

Are you happy with the quality of the pages? The photos?

Does it turn out like a nice quality book when you are holding it in your hands?

Your fabulous book has tempted me!

Thanks for sharing and for any additional info regarding the above
Dreams

WOW! Fantastic book! Thank you for sharing!

I take sooooooo many pictures and have never done a Shutterfly book because I just never really knew how they turn out in the tangible form.

Are you happy with the quality of the pages? The photos?

Does it turn out like a nice quality book when you are holding it in your hands?

Your fabulous book has tempted me!

Thanks for sharing and for any additional info regarding the above
Dreams

I LOVE Shutterfly's books!!! My girls just turned 4 and I have done a book for each one of them for each year of their life. I really like the 12 x 12 books, so I always do those. The books are great quality and as long as your pictures are not too low of a resolution, the pictures always look great!!!

They have a new "custom path" that you can do with the books. This is the way I have done my last two books......it allows you to move text boxes and pictures around, add text boxes and pictures, and add embellishments (stickers). You can choose your fonts, colors, frames around pictures, backgrounds, layouts, etc.

They have a gallery of books that you can search through to get additional ideas!!!

What a great memory book... Did you order the cd from the cruise or are these all your pictures?

Love how your book came out! I agree, the Shutterfly book are fantastic quality (12 X 12 is the best). I just made one for my in-laws for their anniversary trip and they loved it. Thanks for sharing!

Great book.... I can't wait for our September trip. Did you order the Shutters CD for some of these pictures?

I love Shutterfly books!! :thumbsup2 I have started making a 12x12 book every year. So far I have 2007-2010 done, I'm still working on 2004-2006. They are such great quality and such a great way to share photos. I use the custom path too. I made one for my mom for Christmas of our extended family Disney trip we took last year, she loved it!

OP, your book is awesome!!!

I love it! Was Lita your stateroom hostess? I have a pic of her with my daughter from our May trip. I made my book through Creative Memories, but still have to order it. That will be done this weekend!

Nice job!

I love Shutterfly Photobooks. We have a a bunch of them. The quality is great and it is so much nicer than a photoalbum or a scrapbook, nothing falls out or fades etc and they take much much less room.

We were on a recent 5 night Double Dip on the Disney Dream (July 5 - 10). Shutterfly was offering a great deal on their 12x12 books when we got home so I made one from our trip pictures! :)

Our Trip on the Disney Dream

Great job Amy, that came out wonderful. I'm so behind in my scrap booking that I may look into this after we return from the Dream in September.

Thanks for sharing. I've been using Snapfish for my photobooks, but I like the Custom Path that you were able to do. I'll have to check it out next month when we're back from our Dream cruise...

Just wanted to say I loved all the girls dresses! Very cute!

The book is great! I was thinking of doing these instead od traditional scrapbooks this coming trip and now I will for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter