Photo Pass????????

Thanks for that link. I am pretty sure this is what we had Aug 2007 when we went but I did not have to purchase it ahead of time. Do you have to now?

If you recieved an email for a photoCD, it's a prepurchase special offer.
It's a random email for those staying on property. It's up to you to pre-purchase. But if you've used it before and like it. It's not a bad deal to save 20% off of it.
If you like meeting characters, you'll run into photopass alot. If you're more about the icons, you might have a harder time because characters have a higher priority than icons, so some one might get pulled to do something else. But sometimes if the character is going away for 20-30mins, the photographer will wander off someplace near-by to take pictures.

I don't claim to know for sure since I've never actually attempted it, but I was browsing allears.net and found under Theme Parks on the right hand side of the page NEW PhotoPass
it claims to be fully updated and also claims that you can order the CD from the pre-order website up until the last day of the 30 days after your trip. I hope it helps!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter