Photo pass pricing?

Sparrow78

Mouseketeer
i keep trying to find information on the website but nothing loads up. We will not be doing max pass as I can't justify paying $40 a day for 5 days (do I have to pay $20 for my other 2 kids under 3?)and if wifi sucks then I'm also paying roaming fees too. (Canadian here)

So really wondering if someone can tell me the packages they have if they still have prepaid packages like a few years ago.

Thanks

You can just do Maxpass for your ticket and you'll get the photopass, so it will be $50 for 5 days. You can get a photopass card and link it to your account so you don't need to constantly use the app in the park.

Your best bet is probably going to purchase MaxPass for one ticket per day as PhotoPass is included with MaxPass. This would amount to you paying $50 total versus the PhotoPass+ for one week for $78. You can still use regular Fastpass for the entire party.

Full discretion, I’ve yet to use MaxPass or PhotoPass, but from looking at the available options online, I believe this is your best bet.

This was the price list at the end of September:
photopass_pricelist-jpg.276565

i keep trying to find information on the website but nothing loads up. We will not be doing max pass as I can't justify paying $40 a day for 5 days (do I have to pay $20 for my other 2 kids under 3?)and if wifi sucks then I'm also paying roaming fees too. (Canadian here)

So really wondering if someone can tell me the packages they have if they still have prepaid packages like a few years ago.

Thanks
I agree with Purchasing MaxPass for one ticket of your group.
I went the first week of October for 6 days in the park, 1 MHP and 5day hopper. Of our group I was the only one to have MP.
For FP's, I used the machines with the rest of my group for FP's.

When we weren't together and they either had a photographer take their pic or had a ride pic, we had no problem adding those to my MP.

Very easy with only one MP in a group.
The cost is less for daily MP than a One-Week PP+

Geemo

Thanks all!

Now one more question, when we last bought a bunch of pics in Disneyworld online I could add features, print puzzles and Christmas ornaments. Can I do that with this photo pass or max pass?

Thanks all!

Now one more question, when we last bought a bunch of pics in Disneyworld online I could add features, print puzzles and Christmas ornaments. Can I do that with this photo pass or max pass?

I want to know this also! Returning to DL after not being there for 4 years. Feel like I'm starting over.

Thanks all!

Not sure what you mean by "add features", but they no longer have borders and such online.

They might have a few in the app, but nothing like they used to offer.

Not sure what you mean by "add features", but they no longer have borders and such online.

They might have a few in the app, but nothing like they used to offer.

Yeah I was able to add magic stuff and words on my pictures

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!