Photo Pass Plus at Hoop Dee Doo

heidijot

I Am The Evil Queen
Good morning,
How does the photo pass plus work at the Hoop Dee Doo Review? Do you need to still purchase the photo at the table?
Thanks!!!

34 days to go until the Queen returns to the Castle!!!

Heidi

As of last year all we had to do was show our PP+ card and we were given the photo when they were asking others if they wanted to purchase.

We were there a few weeks ago and that's exactly how it worked. You show them the photopass when they take the photo, then they just bring it to your table and give it to you.

I don't want to hijack the thread, but how much is the photo to purchase at the table? We're going in October with another family & I'd love to have the picture. TIA

When and where do we get the photo taken? We had Photo+ last year and never got a picture taken there? We are going again in December so don't want to miss out again.

When and where do we get the photo taken? We had Photo+ last year and never got a picture taken there? We are going again in December so don't want to miss out again.

THIS. The last time we went we had photopass+ but never got a photo taken. We were there plenty early and definitely didn't see anyone taking photos. I was looking for it too. My best guess is that they take them outside but it was raining the day we were there so maybe that's why??? We are going again in March and want to get it right this time too. :)

THIS. The last time we went we had photopass+ but never got a photo taken. We were there plenty early and definitely didn't see anyone taking photos. I was looking for it too. My best guess is that they take them outside but it was raining the day we were there so maybe that's why??? We are going again in March and want to get it right this time too. :)

Yes they do take them outside. When we went it was raining and we didn't get ours taken. When we came out they were taking pictures for the next show. They have a cute little area across from the front porch of the hall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter