Photo Packages?

adrock1212

DIS Junkie
Hi All:

Does anyone have any tips for photo packages onboard? Does DCL offer a photopass like service where I can get my pictures on a disc at the end of the cruise? Any information is helpful!

:cool1:

Hi id like info to i know sometime ago i heard they had photopass but said it was expensive compared to park. Anyone know about it i brought a bunch of photos 3 yrs ago on my last cruise spent a crazy amount for what i got.We are cruising again in Dec and hope they have it.:cool1::cool1:

Just got off Wonder!
They sell a disc of all your cruise photos for $299. They have character pose photos constantly, dinner photos, deck photos, cruise photos and lifestyle photos. The quality is good and variety is great! But we had too search for all our shots!

Also, the disc does not include any of the special borders or other "Disney touches." To get those you have to buy the prints. You can buy a package pf "photo credits." You then use those credits for whatever photos you want--a 6X8 is one credit, 8X10 is 2 credits. There are different sized packages of credits, all of which give you a slight discount over individual photos.

That's annoying :( When I bought the Photo pass disk at Disney the touches were included :( Do they have the option to buy and make a photo book online like Disney World?

Do you have to buy the cd package ahead of time?

You can buy the CD up to anytime before the end of the cruise.

Also, unlike at WDW you do not have any online access to the pictures following the cruise. When you leave the ship at debarkation, the pictures (and images) are destroyed. You HAVE to buy any prints or discs while on board the ship.

I heard you can ask the photographers to use your own camera to take a photo as well. I might do this and save a few hundred on photos!

Just wondering..there will be 3 cabins linked together for our cruise next week - 6 adults and 6 kids. If I buy this CD will all the pictures for these 3 rooms be on it? I know that in Sept. pictures from my mom's cabin were on my account too but didn't know if this has changed. Thanks!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter