Photo op and characters at 2019 Wine Dine runs

Chrisizzle

Mouseketeer
Hello All,

Does anyone know the characters stationed around the 2019 Wine & Dine 10k and Half Marathon?

I did a search but couldn’t find anything... yet from past experience, some other runner at the start line always seems to know the complete list.

I’d like to plan which characters I stop at and which I will pass by.

Thanks in advance :-)

Edit:
For what it’s worth, here is who I saw at the 10k.

Pre-race: Chef Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and non-chef Elsa & Anna.

On route:
Chef Chip & Dale
Chef Daisy
Green Army Man just giving directions but available for selfie
Old Dude from Up
Robin Hood
Marie from Aristocats
Jiminy Cricket
Thumper
Lightning McQueen

In conversation with a 5k finisher, some of those overlapped with their race. So, I assume these will be on the half too plus hopefully some others.

Last edited:
People only know this if they know people in entertainment. Nothing has been said otherwise.

People only know this if they know people in entertainment. Nothing has been said otherwise.

At the Star Wars half marathon in April, the guy near me said the info was “leaked” online... plus people who did the 5K / 10k had done their race and some photo op overlap to corroborate.

At the Star Wars half marathon in April, the guy near me said the info was “leaked” online... plus people who did the 5K / 10k had done their race and some photo op overlap to corroborate.
Yeah usually it’s in the Facebook groups with people who know entertainment CMs. I haven’t seen anything for this weekend.

I know races past but FWIW here is the 5k and 10k list so future runners can get a taste of what’s in store...
5k:
S/F line was western Mickey and Minnie (different queue)
Course: Big Al & Wendal , Baloo & King Louie, Chef Donald, Remmy, Dopey, Flick, Lightning & Mater

10K:
S/F line: chef Mickey & Minnie, chef Goofy, chef Donald, Anna & Elsa
Course: Mary & Burt, chef Chip & Dale, chef Daisy, army cadet (non photo pass), Carl fredrickson, Robin Hood, bowler hat guy, Marie, Jiminy Cricket, thumper, Lightning & mater

1/2: Burt and Mary Poppins, Louis the alligator, Adventurers Club, Lotso, Russel, Timon, Kevin, dino chip and dale, Baloo, Pluto, vacation Donald, Sarge, Beast, Edna Mode, Sport Daisy, Gideon and Foulfelllow from Pinocchio, Dopey, Big Bad Wolf, Lightning and Mater. There were also special effects / lasers on Bear Island Road with Dig a Little Deeper playing, a jazz band in AK parking lot, Latin band on Osceola pkwy, a high school band on the Sarge off-ramp cloverleaf, and photo pass photogs for shots of the floating mountains in Pandora and the distance shot of Everest. Parking lot was Mickey and Minnie in the period costumes, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!