Photo Mat ?

Yes, leave it at guest services in some kind of clear bag with sharpies and maybe a few treats for the signers. They will place a label on it with preferred orientation, what signatures are desired (Mickey and gang, Princesses or both), name and stateroom #. If your frame covers a bit of the edge of the mat, put easily removable tape around it or request 2" margins or whatever so they don't sign areas that will be covered. Do this early on in the cruise and they will have it back by the night before you leave.

Yes, leave it at guest services in some kind of clear bag with sharpies and maybe a few treats for the signers. They will place a label on it with preferred orientation, what signatures are desired (Mickey and gang, Princesses or both), name and stateroom #. If your frame covers a bit of the edge of the mat, put easily removable tape around it or request 2" margins or whatever so they don't sign areas that will be covered. Do this early on in the cruise and they will have it back by the night before you leave.

thank you

From the August 11, 2012 Eastern Caribbean Fantasy:

232323232%7Ffp437%3B9%3Enu%3D323%3A%3E5%3C9%3E237%3EWSNRCG%3D37459%3A%3A467324nu0mrj

We left our mat and markers at the desk on the first day and to our surprise we had early the next night sitting in our room! It was so cool and my DW had fun trying to copy the signatures!

and dont forget to tell them all the characters. cause if you just say mickey and gang and princesses, thats what you get. but if there is other characters on the ship say pinocchio it wont be on your mat. just make sure you request all characters.

and do not get overly upset if something is not exactly like you wanted. I dropped 2 off this past week - one for princesses only with colored sharpies.... one for mickey and gang with a black marker. I got back 2 with both signed with the gang and princesses... all colored markers....

I will try again next time. I have read on here where people get way to upset. It is free!!!!

Have a great cruise.

will they only accept it if it's in some sort of clear bag?!? I have a 16X20 size matte for an 8X10 photo and it won't fit in a zip lock... the markers are in a ziplock though...

will they only accept it if it's in some sort of clear bag?!? I have a 16X20 size matte for an 8X10 photo and it won't fit in a zip lock... the markers are in a ziplock though...

They took mine in a Michael's bag, but it was in a clear sleeve, I only had it in a bag because I added two chocolate bars. The man at guest services was going to give me back the bag when he patted the chocolate bars and gave me a knowing nod and took the bag.
It was returned to me two nights before we got home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter