PHOTO IMPACT TIPS & TRICKS

janet715

Mouseketeer
I just ordered photo impact... you all have inspired me! Does anyone want to share their tips and tricks for the wonderful ideas I see all over these boards???

My best advice is to play with the program

I can't select my image to edit it – what am I doing wrong?

To edit an image – you will need to make sure it is a layer and not the base object:
Click on the picture
Choose cut
And paste it either back onto the original image or into a new document – you will then be able to select the object for editing

How do I erase a background?
select your item
on the left of the screen is a toolbar - there looks like what appears to be an eraser - when you click on its arrow - it says object magic eraser
if you choose this - it erases all of one color - so if your background is white - boom done!
you can choose different degrees of matching - so you can get all shades of blue - but be careful if it matches something in what you want - it will be erased

The easiest way to learn photoimpact is to take an image and just start trying all the different effects

janet715 said:
Do you have to upload the disney fonts? Where do you get all your clip art?
in my signature is a link to the design tips thread - it has info on both of those questions as well as some other tips

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter