Photo card on Disney parks

Tzvika

Earning My Ears
Hi

i read about something called Photo card or something similler that i can purcheas when i enter and all the potos taken from the rides are kept there , is it worth ? and what is the price of it ?

thanks

I think you are talking about Memory Maker. You can attach this to your magic band so you don't have to carry a separate card around. For us it's totally worth it - do it every trip. You get the ride photos/videos and any pictures that you stop and have taken. There are special effects that can be used in the pictures that vary by park/area that are cool as well. It's pricey but we always feel like it makes a great souvie for us!

I love memory maker. We didn't do it on our Feb trip this year but did do it on our august trip. There are pros and cons with it, length of your trip, will you do photo pass events, character meals, want ride pics, etc. You can get those items without buying memory maker, you just have to get the card and have a photographer scan it when you see a photo pass photographer- then you buy the pics you want a la carte. If you do memory maker you pay a flat rate for all your photos and can download them and print or have printed. Here is a good summary on memory maker, how it works and pros and cons- https://www.undercovertourist.com/blog/disneys-photopass-pros-cons/

Disney PhotoPass photographers are all throughout the parks ready to take your picture, some character interactions also have PhotoPass photographers. These pictures will be uploaded online for you to view. Memory Maker is the package which allows you to download and share the PhotoPass pictures. As the PP mentions, there are pros and cons, but when we used it we absolutely loved it. It also played in to our decision to get an AP for our next trips as it is included in the price of the AP. If you are going to do it, please note that you receive a $30 "discount" if you purchase it 3 or more days before the start of your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter