Photo Booths Included in PhotoPass?

PSUGuy

Bill From PA
I recall reading somewhere that there are photo booths scattered around WDW, I only knew of one at BW, and that if you have PhotoPass you use them for free. Is this true and if so is there a listing of locations? We got great use out of PhotoPass the last 2 years and this Nov there will be 9 family members on our Friends and Family list and this would be something our adult childern and grandkids would enjoy.

Bill From PA

If they are photopass photobooths then yes you get them for free in digital form. You do not get them for free in print. There is at least one in Epcot at the Imagination Pavilion that I used.

Also if you want photos of everyone make sure you stop by the photopass photo center at Disney Springs! You can get family photos done there with your photopass/memory maker!

I recall reading somewhere that there are photo booths scattered around WDW, I only knew of one at BW, and that if you have PhotoPass you use them for free. Is this true and if so is there a listing of locations? We got great use out of PhotoPass the last 2 years and this Nov there will be 9 family members on our Friends and Family list and this would be something our adult childern and grandkids would enjoy.

Bill From PA

Hi Bill,

They are included and unlimited I believe, the one I always use is/was inside the Tomorrowland Arcade area.

Other than the 2 mentioned, the photo booth at Boardwalk also has photopass capabilities. I haven't checked any other ones

We typically saw them in the gift shops at the end of many rides and used them while waiting with my non-rider!

Thanks, all. This will be a nice little bonus for our crew next time at WDW.

Bill From PA

One thing to note, it can take several days (to a week) before the photos from the photo booth appear in your Photopass account. I tried out the booth in the Imagination Pavillion and the one in Tomorrowland (exit to Space Mtn) and both of those took several days to appear (the ImageWorks booth took a week or more). Not all photo booths were linked to Photopass, so be sure to look for the Photopass icon on the booth.

We just did the one at Space Mtn exit today and the photos came out great. It did take a few hours for the photos to appear but they did arrive same day.

Used one in Dinoland last weekend. Its by Primeval.

Also if you want photos of everyone make sure you stop by the photopass photo center at Disney Springs! You can get family photos done there with your photopass/memory maker!

Are these posed photos? Not just the "everybody say Mickey!" photos, but the ones where you actually have the photographer going "a little to the left, a little more, a little more... That's too much" and takes 5 minutes before actually taking a picture?

Are these posed photos? Not just the "everybody say Mickey!" photos, but the ones where you actually have the photographer going "a little to the left, a little more, a little more... That's too much" and takes 5 minutes before actually taking a picture?

I haven't been but it is the same set up for the old BBB photos. So chose your background and then take a photo. I don't know if they take 5 minutes but I'm sure they take some time.

Bill From PA

Some are included and some are not (in photopass/memory maker). It could be that since our last trip more have been added, but I know we went into some that were not equipped (no mickey touchpoint) for photopass/memory maker. BW was included, but one in Dinoland at AK was not.

Some are included and some are not (in photopass/memory maker). It could be that since our last trip more have been added, but I know we went into some that were not equipped (no mickey touchpoint) for photopass/memory maker. BW was included, but one in Dinoland at AK was not.

We used it Saturday and we downloaded our photos. They were individual and the made one that looked like the photo strip.

We have AP. Maybe it was a glitch but it worked for us.

We used it Saturday and we downloaded our photos. They were individual and the made one that looked like the photo strip.

We have AP. Maybe it was a glitch but it worked for us.

My guess is they have just been slowly rolling the "technology" out to the booths and finally caught up with this one. Good to hear! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!