photo/autograph book where to get it???

jlw0820

Mouseketeer
Please help we are headed to WDW in Oct and an friend of mine said she saw a photo/autograph book but can't remember where. I would love to find this so I can let my daughter get the autographs and then I can put the picture on the other page. I think this would be cool. I have thought of making one my self but thought I would save myself some time if anyone knew where I could purchase one already made.

What I am looking for to be exact. (I am a person who knows what I want) a album that when you open it one side is for the characters autograph and the opposite page is for the picture of that character. The pages are disney generic. It was soo cool I just can't find it anywhere. Please help.

Thanks

There are a couple of different versions of the autograph/photograph books. There is a princess version and a Sorcerer Mickey version. You can find them just about everywhere. They are in the resort gift shops, World of Disney at DTD and many of the stores in the parks.

yes this is it perfect. I knew I could count on my fellow DIS friends. You all rock now I can get one ordered for my DD and she will be so excited. Thanks again.

They have them in the hotel giftshops and at the theme parks. We just buy them at the hotel each time, they are great cause u can put the pic of your child meeting the character beside the autograph. I know they have a pink one with Disney Princesses on the Front and a blue one with Mickey on the front. You can also buy the matching pens to go with it. Dont forget the pens cause the characters dont carry pens. Have a great time :)

I have two children ages 6 and we have done several disney cruises and DW. At all times I made my own disney autograph books by going to a local hobby/craft store and buying the blank 6x6 scrapbooks (sprial type). They run in price about $3.00-$8.00 each. I then left them blank and decorated the pages after we got back. This way I could make a wallet size photo of my child with the character to the page. Creating a very personal page. Plus if we couldn't find or meet up with a certain character my kids weren't as upset. The very first time I had premade the pages and we didn't see all the characters and they got very upset. This way out of sight out of mind. My sister in law just said that she found her Autograph books at Walmart in the craft/section. They were foam spiral 80 page binders for $4.99.

Hope this gives you some more options.

TK:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter