Phoning to see if you have a PIN

grover

DIS Veteran
Anyone have luck discovering you have a PIN code just by calling in?
I recall reading somewhere that a person never rec'd a email but when they called they had a code.

if im calling inquiring about something anyway i just ask while i have them on the line -- never any luck.

lots of people have posted that they never got the e-mail but had a PIN (UOC) when they called.

2013 I saw lots of posts that people were getting PINS via e-mail, others called and they did have one. I called and did not have one but asked the CM to check my sisters name and she had one! she never got an e-mail. we were able to use the PIN for FD at POFQ which was excluded from the GP Offer that year.

You can also ask on the chat feature of the website, that is how I found out I had one last spring

You can also ask on the chat feature of the website, that is how I found out I had one last spring

Doesn't seem to be an option any more. I asked through chat....5 different times and got the same response from all of them that I would need to call to find out. I've got my December trip already booked with Free Dining, but looking for a good deal for our August trip!

Thanks for the update, that is disappointing. Last spring they checked for us, and were able to apply the pin on line.

Doesn't seem to be an option any more. I asked through chat....5 different times and got the same response from all of them that I would need to call to find out. I've got my December trip already booked with Free Dining, but looking for a good deal for our August trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter