Phone # Or Email Address??

lordmadcow

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering if there is anywhere you can call or email to start requesting the Dining Plan be offered to Annual Pass Holders? I know DVC now can get the dining and they do not have to buy any tickets. Just a thought, maybe if enough people ask it will become a reality....someday :rolleyes:

lordmadcow said:
I was just wondering if there is anywhere you can call or email to start requesting the Dining Plan be offered to Annual Pass Holders? I know DVC now can get the dining and they do not have to buy any tickets. Just a thought, maybe if enough people ask it will become a reality....someday :rolleyes:

I understand wanting the Dining plan, but I don't think Disney will equate the monetary investment of an Annual Pass holder with the investment DVC members have made.

Now if you are willing to pay, over $14,000 for your AP, then I would think they will listen. :thumbsup2

You can email them by going to the Disney website and click on Contact Us.

Spending the 14,000 to be a DVC member shouldn't be a issue. We spend a average of 21 days a year in disney. The last trip in February was 3,400 X that by 3 trips a year....10,200 a year. Plus the costs of our annual passes. I know DVC pays a maintence fee of 500 or 600 a year. All I am saying is in 2 years vacation I spend more at disney than the beginning or smaller DVC membership. Just a thought, no flames toward anyone. I just want the darn dining plan! One less thing to worry about. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!