Phone number for ticket questions?

mamaofthree

Mouseketeer
We bought a 3 day military salute ticket in Feb. Only used 2 of the days. I want to check into upgrading into a 4 day salute ticket when we go back. I just called the ticket sales # from the Disneyland website and the man that answered did not even know a 4 day military salute ticket existed. Is there a better phone number to try? Also, does anyone know if you can still buy these tickets at the gate? We have always done that since DH is in the ANG and we don't live near a base that sells tickets. I read some conflicting things online and was curious if anyone has had a problem lately. TIA!

Kim

We bought a 3 day military salute ticket in Feb. Only used 2 of the days. I want to check into upgrading into a 4 day salute ticket when we go back. I just called the ticket sales # from the Disneyland website and the man that answered did not even know a 4 day military salute ticket existed. Is there a better phone number to try? Also, does anyone know if you can still buy these tickets at the gate? We have always done that since DH is in the ANG and we don't live near a base that sells tickets. I read some conflicting things online and was curious if anyone has had a problem lately. TIA!

Kim
We were able to buy at the gate back in late June, as we have 2-3 times a year for like 5 years :) The 4-day availability seemed to surprise some cast members when we were there in June... But as soon as they saw it was indeed an option, they got them for us fairly quickly.

As far as upgrading the 3-day to a 4-day, I think that may be dependent on the CM you get. I believe they say they are not upgradable, so, going by that, you couldn't add a day. But we know there's often some pixie dust that allows things to happen when its against the rules. Disclosure: I don't have any of my Salute tickets nearby to confirm the wording. Honestly, I'm too lazy to go dig them out of their storage box :)

How long are the tickets upgradeable? Regular hoppers need to be used or upgraded in 14 Days from 1st use.

The military salute tickets for this year are valid until Dec 19th. You can use the days anytime before the expiration. They aren't like regular tickets that expire within 14 days of first use.

Just wanted to update in case anyone else is wondering the same thing. I called back and was told that I CAN upgrade to the 4 day salute ticket, as long as I do it before I use that last day on there. YAY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter