• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Philly & NJ people is there shuttle, private bus or public bus service from PHL to Cape May or even Atlantic City?

LuvOrlando

DIS Veteran
There is a wedding next year & I can't find anything that allows for a no rental car trip, is there anything in private shuttles or busses that are tough to find?

You also need to get to take either a train or Uber from the airport to 30th Street Station for train to Atlantic City. There may be some private limo services but it is about 90+ miles to Cape May from PHL.

Last edited:
We used to use Delaware Limo to go NYC from Wilmington DE ( not far from PHL) for a group. I bet they would do a PHL airport to AC or Cape May run. Not sure how expensive it would be. Our trips were a group of 10ish from work so the cost was covered. We did vans, small bus and limos depending on how many were in our group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter