Philharmagic! Tower of Terror! Earl! Dinosaur!....and my WEDDING - Packing!

Hi everyone. :)

Welcome aboard Racheyl and Clayre!!

New update very soon.

I've done my half, but I have to keep pestering Jack! He's currently making cheesecake so I don't want to interrupt him, there's a lot of clanging and the occasional swear word coming from the kitchen!

:rotfl2: I do hope your kitchen has managed to survive! And I hope Jack's cheesecake was yummy too!

I'm in! I want to hear all about your wedding too! You are just a few days ahead of me - our wedding is April 2! We are getting married on the WP beach as well, with the pre-reception in Whitehall and the reception in St. Augustine Ballroom. Also - our colors are pink and green too! :thumbsup2 Cool coincidence!

We've read all your previous TR s and loved them. You do a fantasic job. Will certainly be subscribing:surfweb: Can't wait for more

Hey Torsie, I've just caught up with ur PTR. I'm loving reading all about ur wedding plans, looking forward to further updates :thumbsup2

Hi! Just found your PTR and all caught up with it... looking forward to reading more of your wedding & trip plans!

(Btw I also feel 'guilty' when trying to choose a favourite Disney park, they are all just so amazing in their own way!)

Emma princess: x

Thanks everyone.

I'm fed up of waiting for Jack to chip in, so I think I'll do my next intasllment now - he's in here on his Xbox, so I might be able to get quotes from him between killing zombies!

Sorry for the monumental delay between updates!

Onto our must do's at:

disney-animal-kingdom-logo-787823.jpg

Attractions:

Dinosaur - Jack is a bigger fan of this than me, but I still love this ride, I know everyone we take on it will love it, and I think it's truly the best dark ride of any I've been on. Also, best ride for quoting - "We're not gonna make it", "Computer, what are you tracking" etc. etc. :rotfl:

Expedition Everest - This is exactly my type of coaster, smooth, fast, a little bit steep, some awesome themeing, but nothing to make me dizzy! Love it! And that cheeky Yeti! Ooh and the queue!

Kilimajaro Safari - this is the attraction my Mum is most excited for, she loves all animals, so along with the two trails I know this will make my parents very glad we chose a WDW wedding.

Food:

Not much at AK really, although I have heard good things about the Yak & Yeti CS, so if its a cooler day or a PM EMH I may treat myself.

Other stuff:

The tree and trails! We spent hours walking about in AK, 99% of the time without seeing other guests, which is a shame for them, but great for us as we got to spend a lot of time talking to the anteaters and galapagos tortoise without worrying about hogging the good viewing spot.

Now lets see if I can get quotes from busy on the Xbox Jack:

Attractions:

Dinosaur! - "Beep beep beep - computer what are you tracking" (He hasn't read my post :rotfl:) My absolute WDW Must do!

Food:

No food or drink must do's here, but it could be because we stayed at AKL last trip, so always tended to leave to eat back at the resort on AK days.

Other:

Gorillas and Hippos - Both have great enclosures and both are amazing to be able to watch and be close to.

I'm all caught up. Great start to your PTR.

Your wedding plans sound wonderful. My DD and I visited the Wedding Pavilion in 1998; it is so beautiful. I love the view of the castle from the window.

Kathy

Hi Torsie! I was wondering how close you were getting to your wedding and then I saw this! Looks like everything is coming along great. I love your comment about how Dinosaur is a great ride for quotes...my DH and I love to quote it as well. My favorite is "definitely not our dino." :rotfl:

Hi Torsie! I was wondering how close you were getting to your wedding and then I saw this! Looks like everything is coming along great. I love your comment about how Dinosaur is a great ride for quotes...my DH and I love to quote it as well. My favorite is "definitely not our dino." :rotfl:
Hello!! :)

So great to hear from you!

And how lucky that you're going back so soon!

Wedding is creeping closer, we have our planning session next week, so I think it'll really start to get exciting then. :)

Hi Torsie, Jack and Hayley

I am loving the report so far, unfortunately we didn't really know about WDW when we got married, but hopefully we will renew our vows there at some point! I love the aisle photo, it is amazing!:lovestruc

Looking forward to months of updates.

Suzanne

Hi Torsie, Jack and Hayley

I am loving the report so far, unfortunately we didn't really know about WDW when we got married, but hopefully we will renew our vows there at some point! I love the aisle photo, it is amazing!:lovestruc

Looking forward to months of updates.

Suzanne
Thank you! Welcome aboard!

Loved reading your plans so far :) Will deffinatly follow this trip report. My next WDW trip is (very tentatively) scheduled for March '11 too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter