Philharmagic Refurb? No FP's in May

MermaidMommy

DIS Veteran
I noticed when I booked my FP's that Philharmagic FP are "unavailable" for our whole week, May 12-19. Has anyone heard anything about a refurb for it, other than the rumored changes for the 50th?

Nothing that I see, maybe they are already taken (doubtful) or Disney is eliminating FP+ for this attraction since it really isn't needed at all.

Nothing that I see, maybe they are already taken (doubtful) or Disney is eliminating FP+ for this attraction since it really isn't needed at all.
Yeah I mean I don’t see anything about a refurb, but that would be a pointless fp anyways
Yes, it’s obviously not a needed FP, but the fact that the only other “unavailable” FP during (most of) that week is the Speedway, which is under refurb during that time period, indicates that there’s an unannounced Philharmagic refurb on the horizon.

While I would never waste a FP for it, we like to go in for the A/C. Will miss it if it is closed in May.

This happened to me with the BatB show at HS. No FPs dropped for our dates but it took them another month before they officially announced the refurb. I would assume the same here, unfortunately.

What is DIBB?
Too bad that it sounds like it will be closed while we are there. Guess we wait for the next trip.

What is DIBB?

It's a website for British visitors who are coming to Disney. It's got discussion forums on it too along with LOTS of other Disney information. The FP availability calendar is the ONLY reason I signed up to join! It goes up to 90 days and it's been so helpful for me to look at since my 60 days is getting close. Just click the link I left in the post above.

It's a website for British visitors who are coming to Disney. It's got discussion forums on it too along with LOTS of other Disney information. The FP availability calendar is the ONLY reason I signed up to join! It goes up to 90 days and it's been so helpful for me to look at since my 60 days is getting close. Just click the link I left in the post above.
Thanks! had never heard of it, but sounds like it has some useful information.

I signed up for the same reason, to see the fast pass availability. I guess I wasn’t paying attention to the Philharmagic issue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter