Philadelphia Airport ?

Moomduck1

DIS Veteran
Hi,
We are flying out of Phili on Sun for Disney. (yay!!) We were looking into different parking arrangements. We didn't realize it was $20/day to park at the Phili airport. Has anyone ever used any of the "valet service lots" to park? If yes, which are good, bad, etc? My friend suggested parking at a hotel for free the night before, staying there and using the free shuttle to the airport. That won't work for us because we would have to get 2 hotel rooms, which would make parking at the airport cheaper than the hotel stay! Thanks in advance!
chris

We've used Pacifico Valet and Winner Airport Parking. Both are good. Both offer similar service and their prices are competitive. You might be able to find a Winner coupon on longtermparking.com.

I love Winner! You drive to their lot...one of their drivers then drives you over to the airport in your own car. He/she helps you unload your car at the curbside check in and then takes your car back to their parking. When you arrive back at the airport and collect your luggage, just call them (they will give you a card with the number before you leave), and they come get you in your car.

We've used FastTrack (South Lot Valet) for the past 7 years and love the service and the price. I parked for 1 week this past Oct. for less than $50. It's extremely quick to check in before joining the kids, spouse and luggage in the shuttle. Another 5 minutes and we're at the airport.

Upon return, just call after picking up luggage and they're there in a flash.

Highly recommended and reliable.

EP

I always use the economy lot at the airport. I think it's about $10 a day now.

I don't usually use the valet park option at PHL. Generally, I park at Express Park, which is off Tinicum Island Road. I believe the rate is $7.65/day. They will give you a frequent park card. The rate may be cheaper, but I always leave the card in the car, so I don't remember. I just started using them in October. They shuttle you over in the courtesy van. I love them.:)

Another vote for Winner. I have had great service from them every time. Here is a link to a coupon

http://www.longtermparking.com/COUPONS/cpwinnerphl2.htm

I always chose the white glove service. The pick me up at the airport in my own car and I can leave from there. I think the charge is $10-$12. It is great getting back to an already warmed up car.

Here is a link to some other parking options near PHL

http://www.longtermparking.com/penn.htm

I have used the economy lot once, but we waited 20 mins for the shuttle, and then had to search for our car. I think the price comes out to about the same that I pay for Winner

Last time I used PHL Airport, I went a different route that was much more enjoyable.

Instead of paying 9 or 10 dollars a day to park your car, I had a Limo drop us off and pick us up at the airport. From the Washington Twp Area, I paid 150.00 dollars round trip.

It was a little more expensive, but well worth the extra expense. The stretch limo came and picked us up at our door, and dropped us off right in front of the Airtran curbside checkin. On the way home, we picked up our luggage and went right out the back door and the limo was waiting for us right outside the door.

Before the Limo, I always used the economy parking lot right at the airport. It was OK, but the Limo is my prefered choice now.

You should have seen the look in my kids eyes, when the limo pulled up in front of our house to take them to Disney World.

One Word: PRICELESS

Last time I used PHL Airport, I went a different route that was much more enjoyable.

Instead of paying 9 or 10 dollars a day to park your car, I had a Limo drop us off and pick us up at the airport. From the Washington Twp Area, I paid 150.00 dollars round trip.

It was a little more expensive, but well worth the extra expense. The stretch limo came and picked us up at our door, and dropped us off right in front of the Airtran curbside checkin. On the way home, we picked up our luggage and went right out the back door and the limo was waiting for us right outside the door.

Before the Limo, I always used the economy parking lot right at the airport. It was OK, but the Limo is my prefered choice now.

You should have seen the look in my kids eyes, when the limo pulled up in front of our house to take them to Disney World.

One Word: PRICELESS

We've done this a few times when my parents come with us and we can share the cost. Over our TG trip, the driver was nuts. It was snowing and he was doing 70 mph on I-95, even over bridges, overpasses, etc. that usually freeze first. :scared1: My mom and I were having a heart attack. He finally slowed right at that last big overpass that goes down toward the terminals. Another car had lost control and hit the cement wall just before we got there. I guess that's when he realized it's time to slow down. duh!

On the return trip another driver was like a bobble head. Every time dh would point something out to our kids, the driver would be looking all over too, everywhere but the road! :mad:
This was with James Limo who we've used many times. :sad2: He must not have been from that area cuz instead of exiting to the Walt Whitman bridge, he took us thru cc Philly, red lights and all, to get to the Ben Franklin bridge. We were surprised to say the least and just wanted to get the heck home, no downtown tour thanks.

Next time we'll use our own car and Winner again. They were great and it was very reasonably priced. The white glove service is well worth it. :thumbsup2

We have used PreFlight.com Go to the websight for the prices and there is also coupon that will give you a discount. They've always neen great to us and the price seems reasonable. Check it out.

We've also been using PreFlight. No complaints so far. Frequent shuttles for pick up, quick check out, and fairly easy to find their lot.

They often have coupons in our local clipper magazine.

We've also been using PreFlight. No complaints so far. Frequent shuttles for pick up, quick check out, and fairly easy to find their lot.

They often have coupons in our local clipper magazine.

For 6 years, I have used Preflight (previously Amco) for business and pleasure and hae always been happy with their service. Frequent shuttles with minimal wait. I must say that I am thinking of trying Winner for this weekend. I may be nice to get in a nice warm car in January.

We used an off premises site. It worked GREAT! It was only about 3 miles from Phila airport. (Can't remember the name, but there is a lot of them) We got there checked the car in, the shuttle driver loaded our bags from our car to the shuttle, drove us to the airport, and unloaded our bags...it was warm and comfy at 4 am....on the way back we simply called when we landed, they were there to pick us up right on time, got back to the lot, the car was warmed up, they loaded our bags back into the car (that was washed and also cleaned inside) I had an online coupon and I am going to say it was about $50 for about a week. Highly recommend doing it. A matter of fact I have to make a reservation for our upcoming trip in a month.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter