Philadelphia Airport Parking

I have had very good experiences with The Parking Spot at PHL and just used it again on a recent trip (late June-early July). Shuttle has been quick and convenient each time that I've used it.
Thanks! I appreciate the recommendation!

Has anyone parked at the airport garage since summer and travel has picked up some? I have a 6am flight the last Monday of August and looking to park there but worried if there has been issue with it being full. I know the economy lot has not reopened so thinking do they ever run out of parking spots, especially on a Monday morning.

Has anyone parked at the airport garage since summer and travel has picked up some? I have a 6am flight the last Monday of August and looking to park there but worried if there has been issue with it being full. I know the economy lot has not reopened so thinking do they ever run out of parking spots, especially on a Monday morning.
You can check the status of remaining spots in the airport garages on the PHL website https://philapark.org/airport-parking/. It's supposedly updated every 15 minutes and I've found it to be pretty accurate.

You can check the status of remaining spots in the airport garages on the PHL website https://philapark.org/airport-parking/. It's supposedly updated every 15 minutes and I've found it to be pretty accurate.
Awesome. Thanks so much. Tired to google and couldn’t find anything. Would be easiest if I just drive myself and park but my biggest fear was arriving and come upon a sign stating all garages are full.

Both Winner and Pacifio are closed until further notice, and the Economy lot at PHL is also closed.

For those of you flying out of PHL, what are you doing for transportation to the gate?
We just an email from North Park that they are closed. They told us to contact Smart Park and they would honor our reservation.

Goodness, I am glad I noticed this thread. We are flying out of Philly on 8/8 and have always used EconoPark......what are the options now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter