Pets

Florida Leisure Homes has one house that will accept pets. You also get the benefit of your own pool, more room, washer/dryer, etc. Usually house rental is not much more than a nice hotel room. I've never stayed with Florida Leisure, but the houses I have rented in the area have all been very nice.

In my research for an off-site hotel to visit for my trip to WDW, I did notice one of the "Ramada" hotels on Rt. 192 did in fact take pets. I'm not sure which one it was, but I know they have an "800" number you can call and easily find out. Hope this helps some. :rolleyes:

If you're more interested in hotels/motels, try doing a search on these boards (I see you're new to these boards, so "search" is near the top in the pink strip. You may have already seen it.). Sometime back someone listed some excellent sites to find pet friendly accomodations. Good luck!

Try Holiday Inn Sunspree. We had ressies there for 10 nights in June for 106/night kidsuite which allowed pets. We were planning on taking our dog, but after checking USAir and their rules on flying with a pet we decided to leave him home with a pet sitter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter