~Peter Pan, Tink & Etc., light up pens at Wal Mart~

PrincessCandaceMarie

DIS Veteran
Hey Everyone -

I wanted to share with everyone a great value I found this weekend at Wal Mart!

Light up pens with Peter Pan, Tink and a few others (can't remember right now, sorry) but they're $1.00 and they stay lit while you write with them, they have wiggly characters at the ends of the pens with maribou feathers! All different colors! They're awesome and you need to go get 'em before they're all gone!

What part of the store can these be purchased? I never see them at the checkouts at our store.

I just happened to notice them in the section where the Eye Dr is. We were walking past the office on our way out and I saw them sitting on the desk.

I bought 2 Finding Nemo themed ones, and a Mickey one. I found them kind of difficult to write with, but that's just my opinion.

They "belong" to the dept that does all the front register stuff so check there-

I have a collection of these pens- I will NOT write with them cause they drive me nutters but I got a little pail and filled it with dry rice then stuck the ends of the pens in so they stood up and I now have a jar filled with them :)

I have Squirt, LGM from Toy Story, Hook and Peter Pan

-em

I am so happy to hear I am not the only one who can not or refuses to write with these pens. They are too cute not to get them though. We have Nemo, Squirt, Mickey, and I think I have Cinderella put away for x-mas. They had a bunch of the princesses but that was about a month ago. :wizard:

I COULDNT FIND ANY TINKER BELL AT THE WALMART IN ARE TOWN BUT I DID SEE NEMO TOY STORY ::MinnieMo AND ::MickeyMo MOUSE THOUGH MAYBE THEY WILL GET TINKER BELL SOON THOUGH :confused3

our wal-mart does not have tink or peter pan, our's are located in the clearance area along with a bunch of l.00 items. by the toys.

I wish i culd find a tinkerbell one. Son's girlfriend is a tinkerbell fan. I can find everyone but tinkerbell.

I can't stand writing with them either! I hate how the tip bounces up and down! They are too cute to pass up though!

Mine had only the Captain and Peter Pan, no Tinks in site. Our store has a roving Dollar spot, that I have found them in. It seems to be in a different place everytime I go in. I got a Minnie there back in late August.

I got Captain Hook and Tink to put in my kids' birthday bags - pretty cute even if they don't work right! :rotfl:

I got about 10 of them last week! ha ha. They were up front near the check out aisles. I got Captain Hook, Peter Pan, Snow White, Belle, Ariel, Woody, Buzz, Jessie, and some others. I thought I'd use them as little stocking stuffers for the kids, my nephews, and some of my kid's friends for christmas!

I got some a few weeks ago and they were up front by the registers, with the dollar stuff.

today i saw they had moved them, there was a whole endcap of them on the back of an isle near the stationary/school supplies.

asa'smom said:
I wish i culd find a tinkerbell one. Son's girlfriend is a tinkerbell fan. I can find everyone but tinkerbell.
I went to Walmart today and our store had them at each register and the boxes were full...didn't look like anyone had been buying them :confused3 . If you still want Tink send my a PM and I can pick it up and mail it to you.

Im gonna have to check for Tink also. I have each of my kids one that will go into a flight bag so while on the airplane it goves them something to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter