Peter Pan ride closed during our June Visit!

funnymum

Earning My Ears
Hi,

When we booked our trip it said the only ride closed for refurbishment was the Indiana Jones ride which we werent bothered about as our two daughters are too young for it, but now the website says Peter Pan is closed from the 2-12th June instead. Our visit is from the 8-12th June. Will it be open on our last day or not till the 13th?

Really gutted as looked a great ride for the girls! Please someone tell me it is a rubbish ride!! :rotfl:

Thanks funnymum

sorry as far as i know the dates are inclusive so its opened on the 13th. its a good ride but if you havent been on it before then you wont miss it lol. its one of our faves but it can be a reason to go back lol

I was underwhelmed but people seem to rave about it

Just forget about it, it wont detract from your trip in any way, you'll have a faboulous time.

We went last june around fathers day time and looking back at the pics I can't believe how quiet it was - hoping for the same this june.

Hi

Thanks guys, will just forget about it and enjoy the rest of the rides!!

Am hoping it will also be quietish in June and warmish!!

Hi,

When it was mentioned earlier i was also worried about missing out. I'm fortunate enough that it opens before we go. However i have been in the past when Phantom Manor was supposed to be closed but it opened at weekends so you may be lucky. Fingers crossed for you.
Ro

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter