Pete + Others on Dream August 9th (concierge)

sethschroeder

DIS Veteran
Sorry if I missed it but I know Pete got a room but is he or others in concierge for the trip? It would be great to get a video or livestream specific to that. Both a general overview and how it has changed at least for now with the restrictions.

Although I totally understand, it had to be a difficult decision. The ship itself is probably the cleanest it will ever be, since they have had plenty of time to go over it after the test cruise. I can’t blame them for being cautious. Hopefully they will discuss it on the show this week.

now i'm glad he didn't go. cdc this morning i heard changed guidelines for cruising. calling it high risk even if vaccinated for those who are older and/or health issues.

Hey, friends!

While Pete didn't go on this cruise, I went on the Disney Dream 8/20-8/23/21 cruise and I've written a couple of articles on the experience so far over on DCL Fan – thought I'd share here in case anyone is interested.

How Boarding A Disney Cruise is Currently Happening
My Personal Experience as the Disney Dream Returned to Sailing
In your last paragraph you mention your next cruise is on the Wish in August 2022. We are booked on the Wish in August 2022. Hopefully our dates align!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter