** Ryno's Disneyland & DCA Videos ~ 7-12 July 2021

I miss old Pete on Twitter. Nowadays his Twitter feed is a news feed but back in the day he used to drop outrageous tweets or raw reviews summed up in one statement. The positive ones of Disney love were great too. Most Disney tweeters overwhelm you, but Pete’s were more limited in quantity making you know it was important to him.

With no context (because of Twitter constraints) they were often a great tease of what content was coming.

Last edited:

As I see videos uploaded I will post them in this thread. Click on the pictures to watch the videos.

On Friday, 9 July, we heard that the Jungle Cruise had a soft opening, and we were on a VIP tour that day, so, of course, we requested to include that attraction. Ryno and I went on it again on Monday, and the queue was pretty short - click on the pic for the video.

Here is the Character cavalcade that debuted on Monday, 12 July. We were riding the omnibus and Taylor, our driver, told us that it was the last ride. Since the Main Street vehicles had been going pretty much all day I asked her if there was going to be a parade, and she said that there was going to be a character cavalcade at 12:30, so we were able to capture the first one.

I'll upload more videos as I catch them on You Tube.

As I see videos uploaded I will post them in this thread. Click on the pictures to watch the videos.

On Friday, 9 July, we heard that the Jungle Cruise had a soft opening, and we were on a VIP tour that day, so, of course, we requested to include that attraction. Ryno and I went on it again on Monday, and the queue was pretty short - click on the pic for the video.

View attachment 590177

Here is the Character cavalcade that debuted on Monday, 12 July. We were riding the omnibus and Taylor, our driver, told us that it was the last ride. Since the Main Street vehicles had been going pretty much all day I asked her if there was going to be a parade, and she said that there was going to be a character cavalcade at 12:30, so we were able to capture the first one.

View attachment 590176

I'll upload more videos as I catch them on You Tube.
:thumbsup2:love:

These are all live streams I did on Facebook:

This is the Jungle cruise that I recorded as livestream on Facebook on 9 July. You'll see Ryno and Pete in this one:

These videos are from Monday, 12 July. I did a livestream on Facebook while Ryno did 'real' recordings that will be uploaded to Youtube.

This video is when Ryno and I entered Disneyland, walking from the Grand Californian Hotel

One of the things I love to do is to ride on the top level of the Omnibus. Ryno and I rode it twice. ha ha

This is in Avengers Campus - the Dora Milaje. I loved this show. They were so fierce! You can see Ryno recording here.

This is the Spiderman show. He actually comes out a little before this, but it's on the other side of the building, so I just got this part.

I’m a little bummed. About a month ago on the show they talked about Disneyland and how excited they were to go on this trip, and they convinced me schedule my own trip for September! Well on this week’s show they seemed overall disappointed by the trip :( I hope my trip is still good!

I’m a little bummed. About a month ago on the show they talked about Disneyland and how excited they were to go on this trip, and they convinced me schedule my own trip for September! Well on this week’s show they seemed overall disappointed by the trip :( I hope my trip is still good!
yes, i agree. also, i wonder how Tom is doing. no mention of him.

Thank you for posting these videos!
Does this mean the Disneyland trip wont get a Youtube series? Or did I miss a reaction/report in a weekly Dis episode? Thanks =)

I was wondering who is in disneyland now from the group? i noticed the past couple of days some uploads on twitter from disneyland.

Here is a video of Mickey's Mixed Magic Fireworks show. I have to admit, the first time I saw this I was seated at the Jolly Holiday, and could only see glimpses. I really wasn't too impressed. Being in the middle of it sure does change it up. Everyone in our party loved the energy and the show, and people around us were definitely enjoying it.

A Ryno Dining Review for your pleasure. Here he tries all the Shawarmas at California Adventure

Eating ALL the Shawarma from Shawarma Palace in Avengers Campus

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter