Pet Stocking exchange- Send and Received Thread! Completed!

Gus got his gift today. He got a bag of treats and a squeaky toy. He can't wait to get his paws on them. Thanks!

Hi! Just off the Magic, will be home late tonight, and will see what Belle has gotten!

Just got the report that Belle's recovery is going well, and she has sutures removed today. We will be so happy when we pick her up tomorrow!

:dogdance:Pattipook, Belle will enjoy her red bear Kong Knots Bear toy, and braided treat! Thank you! We will be picking Belle up at 9 this AM!

Has Snuggles received the stocking?

Callie's was recently sent, so it could take awhile longer.

Last edited:
Gus and family, Snuggles received her gifts - they were delivered to a neighbors house... they just got home from a out of town trip....

Snuggles would like to thank you for all of the wonderful gifts. She received a very cute stuffed toy (Boo you can't have it its mine - and no sneaking when my back is turned) and she really likes the little white snow angels (Boo I'm guarding these - no I don't want to share with you), she says she'll share the GREAT doggie treats but only if you don't try to steal my doggie toys! Her stocking is hung by the chimney with care!

She is very excited - THANK YOU!!!!

OH my, I am glad your neighbors delivered the box to Snuggles! Thank you for posting!

Belle devoured her braided treat! I could not wait to Christmas to give it to her, plus she has her stuffed bear toy with us in Cape May.

:dog:

I think there's only one more delivery to be acknowledged.

Gus and family, Snuggles received her gifts - they were delivered to a neighbors house... they just got home from a out of town trip....

Snuggles would like to thank you for all of the wonderful gifts. She received a very cute stuffed toy (Boo you can't have it its mine - and no sneaking when my back is turned) and she really likes the little white snow angels (Boo I'm guarding these - no I don't want to share with you), she says she'll share the GREAT doggie treats but only if you don't try to steal my doggie toys! Her stocking is hung by the chimney with care!

She is very excited - THANK YOU!!!!
So glad Snuggles likes it?,

OH my, yes, it was for Callie and it was reported mailed on Dec. 15.

Yes! Callie got her package yesterday. She can't wait to try the treats! She already has played with one of the mice. I can't believe she still plays at almost 16. She also got catnip and a thing to grow cat grass. Thanks!

Good for Callie! She sounds like a very playful companion!

Our Exchange is officially closed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter