Pet Friendly homes and villas

BUFtoMCO

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any info on pet friendly homes/townhouses or villas? We're looking to stay ten days or so April 2018. We stayed in one last year but it wasn't up to our cleanliness standards. We have a 65 pd Golden Retriever. We're also looking to stay in the Kissimmee area this time.

Festiva is pet friendly but only some building - so is Vacation Villas at Parkway - again only some building. You can generally get them cheaper on www.redweek.com, myresortnework.com, tug2.net - so look here before you go to their websites.

Anyone have any info on pet friendly homes/townhouses or villas? We're looking to stay ten days or so April 2018. We stayed in one last year but it wasn't up to our cleanliness standards. We have a 65 pd Golden Retriever. We're also looking to stay in the Kissimmee area this time.

I would do a search on Homeaway.com. Although we decided we won't be bringing our pets, I was initially considering it. I found quite a few on there. Admittedly, many were a bit farther than we would have liked (Windsor Hills area) or didn't have as many rave reviews, but there was a decent selection.

Festiva is pet friendly but only some building - so is Vacation Villas at Parkway - again only some building. You can generally get them cheaper on www.redweek.com, myresortnework.com, tug2.net - so look here before you go to their websites.

Thank you...your post put me on a good trail....we found some in paradise cay. Will take pets for another $15/day and about 6 miles from disney. Seemed that the home mets our needs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter