Personalized Disney fleece throws on sale today

Thanks so much!!! I already had them in my cart, but was on the fence--until you posted the gift25 code!!!! My son and friends children will be so excited when we are at Disney and get these :) Thanks again, Jenn

Thank you! I just ordered some throws for my kids for Christmas, among a few other things :)
And the Gift25 code is good until tomorrow (I read the details on it)

Thanks! Just ordered a Tink personalized throw and create your own Vinylmation for $14 shipped!:thumbsup2

Thanks so much :thumbsup2! I just ordered a Jack Skellington one for my son and an Arielle one for his girlfriend for Christmas gifts. I'm trying to get his GF some Disney themed Christmas gifts since she will be going with us on a WDW/DLC/WDW trip in May. Her first (but not last :)) Disney trip :dance3:.

Thanks so much!! I just ordered a Jack Skellington one for my husband. The Nightmare Before Christmas is his favorite movie! I think he'll love it!

Thank you! Tink and Ariel for my grandnieces, and Jack Skellington for my teenage daughter.

I just ordered three personalized Minnie ears, two fleeces, and a few other things. :lovestruc Some are for Christmas, when they will get their surprise boxes announcing or January trip.

thanks - I've been wanting matching personalized stockings for the family but couldn't justify the expense - but at $11 each I thought it was a great deal! Thanks!:thumbsup2

Yay, thank you!! :goodvibes

I got a Pocahontas doll & Mulan doll clothes for DD plus a Jack Skellington throw for my SIL, all for $26!! :cool1:

Thank you OP! I ordered a personalized fleece blanket for DD and Mickey basketball jackets for my twin Godsons.

I am adding these to my cart saying I want to personalize them--but I don't see where I actually tell them what to write on them.

What am I doing wrong?

ETA: Nevermind--I'm a dummy! The name window was filled with "limited to 10 characters" and it didn't register that that was the box I was to fill in. Ordered 2 blankets for my last two nieces on my list. Yay!

Thanks for this! I ordered the Jack Skellington for my 14 yr old ds and Tinkerbelle for my 9 yr old dd. We leave for our vacation in about three weeks and I'm going to have these ready for them in the back seat... we have a long drive :)

THANK YOU OP!! :cloud9: I am so happy that you posted this. I have a class of eight students and buying Christmas gifts can be a daunting process. These throws are an awesome gift... I was able to customize by favorite colors and/or characters and personalize them with their names! :goodvibes They will love them! :lovestruc I love that I have a nice, safe, quality gift for each child and that I was able to do it for $80.84 total. :woohoo:

Just ordered 4 for my DH's coworkers' kiddos. We get them something small, and a $10 personalized blanket will be perfect for them. Thanks for posting!

Don't forget to shop through Shop At Home, eBates, or something similar to get cash back! Shop At Home is offering 5% back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!