Personal Shopper?

arsmith

Earning My Ears
Has anyone used a shopping service to order groceries and alcohol to be delivered to your Disney resort? I've heard a lot about Garden Grocer, which is what we are planning on using, but it seems overpriced and the wine selection is very limited. Any suggestions? This is me and my husband's first time ever in Disney and we are taking our 5yr old girl and 7yr old boy in two weeks! Any other last minute tips are also appreciated! Thanks:)

We have used Safeway twice and both times we were very happy. The first time you use it you should get a code for so much off and free delivery. Not sure if they will deliver alcohol though.

I used to use Garden Grocer, but now that Safeway delivers to Disney resorts, I use them. Their prices are much better, selection is much broader, and they have a good selection of beer and wine.

If you order alcohol, you will need to be there to accept the delivery.

I highly recommend Safeway over any other service!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter