Personal navigators

Msbmommy99

Earning My Ears
9 days until we leave for our cruise. I am a planner and like to look at the personal navigators before we get on the ship. We are doing the Fantasy Western Caribbean (Not Star Wars) cruise. What personal navigators should I look at? The last regular (not Star Wars or Christmas or Halloween) cruise is in August of last year. Should I look at that one or should I look at the Star Wars Western Caribbean since it is the most recent? What do you think? SUPER EXCITED AND CANNOT WAIT TO BOARD THE FANTASY. We sailed her in 2012 and have not been on DCL since. :love::rainbow:

9 days until we leave for our cruise. I am a planner and like to look at the personal navigators before we get on the ship. We are doing the Fantasy Western Caribbean (Not Star Wars) cruise. What personal navigators should I look at? The last regular (not Star Wars or Christmas or Halloween) cruise is in August of last year. Should I look at that one or should I look at the Star Wars Western Caribbean since it is the most recent? What do you think? SUPER EXCITED AND CANNOT WAIT TO BOARD THE FANTASY. We sailed her in 2012 and have not been on DCL since. :love::rainbow:
I would look at the most recent one for all the days EXCEPT the Star Wars day at sea day...most of those activities are specific to a Star Wars cruise. Maybe look at the August one to see what kind of activities they had on that sea day. They likely had some older Star Wars movies showing during the week in the theater as well--your non Star Wars cruise should have the most recent 6 "Disney" movies showing in the theater during the week.

Scott from the DCL blog is on the Fantasy right now on a 7 night western, so you can check out the current navigators on his trip report on the blog.

Know that Aladdin is on hiatus until May (it seems) and that it will be replaced either by a movie or an extra entertainer.

Know that Aladdin is on hiatus until May (it seems) and that it will be replaced either by a movie or an extra entertainer.

How did you find this out?

Edit: Never mind... I found another thread discussing this very topic in depth! Thanks!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!