Pepperoni Pizza at Gasperilla Island Grill

GoofyRonda

Earning My Ears
We are staying to Grand Floridian in September. OUr DS is autistic and always eats Pepperoni pizza when we don’t have evening dining plans. I saw on the menu the pepperoni pizza is only available on the “late night” menu is this accurate? Thank you

We are staying to Grand Floridian in September. OUr DS is autistic and always eats Pepperoni pizza when we don’t have evening dining plans. I saw on the menu the pepperoni pizza is only available on the “late night” menu is this accurate? Thank you
We are at the Grand Floridian now, I had the pepperoni pizza around 6 p.m. tonight.

We had pepperoni pizza both from the late night menu and evening menu. Not that the CRUST was different on the two pizzas. The dinner menu pizza was a typical round pizza. The late night was kind of oblong. Both were really good.

Didn’t know where else to ask, but my wife has been looking forward to the red velvet pancakes we had at 1900 last year for breakfast. Does Gasparilla serve them, by any chance? We don’t really want to do this particular character breakfast again, as we just want to try others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter