People who have bought meal vouchers recently

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
from Hotwire- what are the expiration dates now? I am currently a member, but not going till 9/04. I would be ordering a VKL voucher, a bunch of breakfast vouchers, and a bunch of Q&Cs. If they all expire 2005, I can order now, then cancel my membership (rather then cancel and rejoin).
I am interested in knowing the current dates of each of the three I mentioned.
Thanks!

Is the Yachtsman Club on the present VKL vouchers you purchased? I understand they no longer serve lunch.

I just recieved my Q&C vouchers, I ordered on the 13th of Feb. They have an expiration date of May 2005. The ones I orderd in Jan. were for 2004. I was kinda surprised when I opened the envelope to find green vouchers instead of the brown ones I had gotten before. I now have 8 brown ones (Valid until May 2004) and 12 green ones (Valid until May 2005). My breakfast vouchers haven't arrived yet. I'll let you know the dates on them when they do.

Originally posted by OzFan
I just recieved my Q&C vouchers, I ordered on the 13th of Feb. They have an expiration date of May 2005. The ones I orderd in Jan. were for 2004. I was kinda surprised when I opened the envelope to find green vouchers instead of the brown ones I had gotten before. I now have 8 brown ones (Valid until May 2004) and 12 green ones (Valid until May 2005). My breakfast vouchers haven't arrived yet. I'll let you know the dates on them when they do.

Did you get these 2005 ones from Hotwire or Connections?

Maggie

Just the question I was looking for! I am going to order some right now! Mara:Pinkbounc

OZ wrote in another thread: "I joined Hotwire last month to purchase the Quick and Casual Meal Vouchers. I liked the idea of a month to month membership. You can cancel anytime. I have bought 16 vouchers for 11.50 each. I figure that will cover our lunch meals for the 5 of us for the week. As far as the park tickets, I will be getting them from Hotwire also."

So I think she joined Hotwire. But I am not sure if it was through Connections or not.

It is a great question!

Hotwire is simply an another outlet for Connections. All of the member benefits are administered by the same company (I can't recall the name.)

Hope that this helps. :)

Anybody have experience purchasing from TicketMania? I was thinking of buying Pleasure Island and Disney Quest passes off of their site but wanted to see if anyone had good/bad experiences with the site first.

Also do you know where to purchase - online - advance tickets to the waterparks (blizzard beach and typhoon lagoon). The above site only offers non disney water park tickets.

Thanks.

Care

I joined Hotwire. The idea of a month to month membership appealed to me than the yearly fee of Connections. I did use Connections last year and had no trouble with them at all. I do have to say I like Hotwire better. I ordered my Park Hoppers over the phone and the Customer service was really nice.
So far so good! My breakfast vouchers should be here in a few days, I can't wait to see the expiration dates on them.

Disneygal, I have never purchased from them but I do have some advice about your PI tickets. They have a deal at the PI gate that is $21.00 for your first night and then $5.00 to get five additional nights making your ticket price $26.00 for six nights. If you think you will end up going to PI more than once during your trip, this is a better deal for you.

Originally posted by BethR
Hotwire is simply an another outlet for Connections. All of the member benefits are administered by the same company (I can't recall the name.)

Hope that this helps. :)

I know they are basically the same company but I am wondering if they have a separate "stash" of vouchers. So say Hotwire ran out of the 2004 vouchers first, but Connections still has the 2004 ones.

DOes anyone know?

I am a member of Connections and would be ordering from them. Has anyone ordered from Connections and gotten the 2005 date?

We aren't going until August and I am too impatient to wait to buy vouchers. I am not sure why because they will just sit in my Passporter until August, but by buying them my trip somehow feels closer.

Maggie

Originally posted by DisneyGal358
Anybody have experience purchasing from TicketMania? I was thinking of buying Pleasure Island and Disney Quest passes off of their site but wanted to see if anyone had good/bad experiences with the site first.

I purchased 15 DisneyQuest tickets (good forever cost $21 each if you subscribe to Mousesaver newsletter ... and the subscription is free)

There was no additional tax or delivery fee...and the tickets were there waiting for us when we checked in to our resort! (We were staying at Cypress Palms in Kissimmee). Not only that, but all my questions were answered online by a REAL PERSON live (IM)!

I would do this again in a heartbeat. They were first class all the way!

Is there any difference in the new vouchers? Are the same restaurants available without new limitations? I am going in June and used them last year and loved them and plan on using them again and introducing some friends to them. Waiting patiently for your reply before I join hotwire and do my ordering.

Originally posted by jcanary
Is there any difference in the new vouchers? Are the same restaurants available without new limitations? I am going in June and used them last year and loved them and plan on using them again and introducing some friends to them. Waiting patiently for your reply before I join hotwire and do my ordering.

Check the "Everything You Wanted to Know About Connections Meal Vouchers" Thread . Page 18 has lists of the currently offered restaurants.

Just received mine from Hotwire today

VkL vouchers expire in 2005 and they are purple not red

Q&C were green and expire in 2005

Breakfast vouchers still expire 2004

Michelle

Thanks for posting the expiration dates, Michelle. I've been wondering about the VKLs. Now, I just have to decide whether it's worth ordering a few for my family. Dh likes to have a "nice" meal a couple of times during vacations. I guess that I'll have to look over menus again.

Can someone please post the link to Hotwire Savings Club? I went to the Hotwire site and couldn't find anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter