People who have bought meal vouchers recently

Thanks for the link. I joined and ordered the Q&C vouchers for our trip in June.

Please post if anyone gets the breakfast vouchers with a 2005 expiration date.

I got my breakfast vouchers today (the 23rd), I ordered them (the 19th). They have the May 2004 expiration date on them. My Q&C's have the May 2005 date. Oh well, maybe next month the dates will change for the breakfast ones. I should get my hopper passes tommorrow. I can't wait! I love all the planning stages! :Pinkbounc

Can somebody please tell me the prices for each type of voucher?

What is the shipping charges?

Thanks,

MMCD

Hi, going to see Mickey in 40 days. I CAN'T WAIT!! For those of you that have used to food vouchers, where did you think you got the best deal using the vouchers. I haven't used them before, so just wondering. Thanks:wave: :wave2:

We got the best deal at the Japanese counter service in Epcot and in the Pepper Market. We also got decent savings at the All Stars, but only because we got a bottled drink and sundae for dessert. I've heard B&C is also a good deal.

I ordered my certificates through Hotwire Savings Club - on 30 day free trial - with $10.00 rebate on first purchase! Ordered 2/14, certficiates arrived 2/19 both breakfast and Q & C have 5/2005 expiration dates. Breakfast $18.25 adult, $11.00 child - Q & C $11.50 adult

I'm looking forward to using them on our spring break trip! Thanks to all DIS'ers for getting out the info on these - I would have never known if it hadn't been for you!

Oh - I forgot - the one addition we noticed on Q & C certificates - they have added Pop Century Food Court!! Yeah - that's where we'll be!

I have a question for those of you who have received the Vacation Lunch Vouchers (the $30 something ones) has anything changed on the ones dated 2005?

:sunny: Hi to everyone :sunny:

To answer some questions I saw posted ... We have ordered from Ticketmania several times with some tickets mailed to our home and some awaiting our arrival at check-in. They are great and I would order from them anytime ::yes::

We just spent 2 weeks at Old Key West Jan 3 - 17th. We used vouchers for the first time and loved them!! My dh is a large eater and my kids are now eating about what I eat (average adult) Okay, well 2 of them do dd13 & 11 and my other dd8 is still barely touching a kids meal. :earseek: I researched the vouchers and menus on www.wdwig.com

We used our Kingdom Lunch Vouchers at the Rainforest Cafe and our bill came to $255 before tip and tax and I paid $86 (2 adults and 2 childrens) which included tax and tip. The children got to order off of the adult menu and my family still talks about this wonderful meal. My dh had the lobster stuffed w/crab and rants about it. My dh wasn't interested in the vouchers b4 the trip, but could not stop saying "thank you" afterwards.::yes::

We used the Breakfast vouchers for our Cape May Cafe bkfst. The kids enjoyed the characters and the buffet, but I will not do a early am brkfst again as the kids ate next to nothing ... not big brkst eaters and I should have known.::yes::

The Quick and Casual vouchers were great too. After studying the menus I choose to go to Pepper St Market and Beaches and Cream for our 6 meals. My dh loved the Pepper St Mkt as did my girls. Wide variety of food there and the steaks, salads and smoothies(counted as drinks) were super. We all like Beaches & Cream too ... very small menu though and fabulous desserts!! :tongue: B&C is very small place and they need to make it larger for sure.

Overall we enjoyed our vouchers and will do it again when we go back to WDW.

:sunny: Enjoy

I have heard now all three types of vouchers have expiration dates of 2005. Please post when you receive your vouchers (especially the breakfast ones) from Hotwire what the expiration dates are. I want to be sure before I order vouchers that we can use them in 9/04. I will probably cancel my membership after I receive this set of vouchers as I have been paying for several months and not purchased anything...

A little tip for those who belong to Connections or Hotwire, etc. We always buy the Planet Hollywood cards as well. We always eat there atleast 1 time. We normally buy $60--get the $12 rebate--end up paying $48. And you can use your AP for a 10% or your dvc member card. If you dont have either one of those then you can almost always find a coupon for $5 off online or in the Ent book. You can also buy these for the HRC if you go to Universal any.

I bought a coupon for 10. off 20. from ebay last year and never used it, because we've never been there before, heard bad things about the wait & food, and were hesitant to go with DD1. I only spent a few $, so it was no big loss. I would consider going on our next trip if it is discounted and quick, LOL.

ordered connection vouchers friday online and got them yesterday, Q&C and KLV both expires may 31, 2005:sunny:

;) would someone tell me how to get the food vouchers for dec. thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter