People swarming the Target aisle - 50% off summer!

Mom-to-2-Princesses

Lovin' It!
Hi!

I just came from our Target and people were swarming the summer aisle for 50% off summer stuff. It was in the front part of the store, near the food (we have a regular Target) filled two aisles and the back wall. Their Random Acts of Summer series. It was kind of funny - half the people were on cell phones with their spouses - "honey, should I get this and this and this.."

Summer games 50% off -bocce ball, badmitten, etc
Summer floating devices - I got the full size pool float that folds up for 9.99 instead of 19.99, also vests, goggles
Coolers - 56 cans / 42 quarts reg price 24.99; 12.50!
Other stuff - picnic bags, soft coolers, plastic dishes and cups, candles, napkins

Lots of stuff! Have fun!

princess: princess:

I was at mine this Am and there was no one shopping lol.

Did anyone else think some of the summer stuff was way over priced to begin with?

I picked up 2 freezer cups with lids for the kids for 2.99. I also got my daughter one of the swim bathing suits with the inflatable things in the checst for 7.50.

I did find baby food for .13 a 2 pack.

what about towels? I liek the summer towels from last year and could use a few more for the beach.

Thanks for the heads up!! I need some more camping items and they have some in the summer stuff I've been eyeing :)

I bought 2 of the frezer gel water bottles, for $3 each. I'd rather wait until the y go to 75%, but there aren't alot left, and I really want them.

Julia

I was at our Target this a.m. There weren't that many people cruising the summer section and there was a ton of stuff. I picked up a large cooler on wheels for $12.50.

Whoa! I'll be driving right back there tonight! I was there yesterday and the sale wasn't on. I really want Bocce'! :thanks: :disrocks:

Funny. I was at Target last night looking at the 30% off summer gear. Since there was a lot of stuff left, I asked DW and she agreed that it would probably go to 50% off soon.

So when do you think it will go to 75%? Obviously, it won't be like last year, on July 8

Julia

I was there yesterday too, and I went through the whole store. I didn't see anything at 30% off-- so what types of things are 1/2 off now???? I'll be back in that area tomorrow and will stop but what am I looking for???

At our Target they had all the plastic outdoor tableware, patterned paper plates and napkings, folding camp chairs, folding beach chairs, pop-up sunshades (like small tents) for kids at the beach, pool floats, life preservers, some of the pool toys, outdoor candles, picnic sets, coolers, strings of outdoor lights, sleeping bags, basically everything that was labeled "Random Acts of Summer" was 50% off. Hope this helps.

My Target here in Chattanooga had lots of towels for $7.50 (reg. 14.99) Not to bad. They were pretty thick, too.

I found sleeping bags marked down to $12.50 which is great b/c we needed some for a campout my sons are going to next weekend. We're not big camping people, so I didn't want to pay too much for them.

Thanks for the notice.

Lori P. :)

Those looking for nice beach towels should check out your local Disney Stores -- we have the big thick character towels on sale for $7.99! :)

I need their patio furniture to go on sale. I was there last week and the outdoor bench I so desperately want was still full price. :guilty:

I can't believe they're doing that with summer stuff already! I was at a clothing store yesterday, and they had almost all their capris in the clearance section. For heavens sake, where I am we have at least 2.5 more months of scorching days, and goodness knows September is usually 90's as well. Nothing funnier then the fact that you can find a bathing suit in February but it's slim pickins' in August ;)

I guess this means back to school products are going up soon :rolleyes:

I don't understand why peopl grab it at 30 or 50%. They don't realize that it will go down to 90%!!!

lbgraves said:
I don't understand why peopl grab it at 30 or 50%. They don't realize that it will go down to 90%!!!

I grabbed it a 50% because i am having 16 people over for father's day on Sunday. grapped all the paper products plus i got 2 of the metal buckets that you put ice and drinks in and two large serving trays plus a set up 2 red and green checkered baskets. What i liked was that i can use it all at christmas as well!

I don't have a problem paying 50% for something I will use. For the "extra stuff", I would wait until 75%.

Lori P. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter