People Mag is reporting Kristen Stewart cheated with a married man?Pics on pg. 2 + 8

At 22, you are not a kid and are old enough to know what you are doing. I was 19 when a man lied to me and said he was divorced. In reality, his wife was living in another state, so she was easy to hide. I dated him for a bit, found out he was married, and gave him a public butt-chewing he probably still remembers. I told his sorry rear not to apologize to me, because that would do him no good. He needed to apologize and grovel to his WIFE, the one he had wronged by dating me. We hadn't even slept together and I was furious with him for lying to me. I was three years younger than KS and fully aware that you DO NOT date/sleep with married men. So I don't buy the "immature brain" line at all.

It's not an excuse, don't get your horse hockey:-)confused3 what is that??? ) out of whack. :lmao:

Horse hockey is a euphemism for ********.

It's not a statistic, it's a study. I HAAATE statistics.

It is not a study - the link you posted is to a very basic summary of a much more complicated study. The statement "The frontal lobe isn't fully developed until the age of 25" is a statistic. All statistics are derived from studies.

Just because an age is legal doesn't make it mature or "grown up".

No, but it does make them an "adult."

Apparently Universal Studios has dropped Kristen for the next Snow White installment.

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/kriste...w-white-sequel-plans-exclusive-002217084.html

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/report-kristen-stewart-snow-white-sequel-012200323.html?_esi=1

If they're truly not going with her because of this whole scandal (and not her crappy acting;)), then I would hope they'd treat Rupert Sanders the same and not allow him back either. It would seem like a double standard.

The Hollywood fairy has granted my wish...though technically it was that Kristen Stewart would never make another movie, but it's a start! :lmao:

The Hollywood fairy has granted my wish...though technically it was that Kristen Stewart would never make another movie, but it's a start! :lmao:

:lmao:Wishes can come true!

My guess is that they likely nixed her because her presence on the screen will be a reminder that she fooled around with the married director. That and the fact that she most likely was hired to be Snow White originally because she (amazingly) could bring in the Twilight crowd for ticket numbers. Plain and simple. Now that she's effectively shot herself in her own ****, Universal is looking to their bottom line. The only reason they may not replace Rupert is simply because he's behind the camera, not onscreen.

ETA: Ha, ha, the Disboards censored the word a-r-s-e! And here I was thinking I was clever for not writing a$$!

Apparently Universal Studios has dropped Kristen for the next Snow White installment.

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/kriste...w-white-sequel-plans-exclusive-002217084.html

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/report-kristen-stewart-snow-white-sequel-012200323.html?_esi=1

If they're truly not going with her because of this whole scandal (and not her crappy acting;)), then I would hope they'd treat Rupert Sanders the same and not allow him back either. It would seem like a double standard.

This comes from the 1st yahoo link:

Universal has decided to shelve its planned Snow White and the Huntsman sequel and is instead focusing on a solo Huntsman movie starring Chris Hemsworth. Kristen Stewart will not be invited to return if the follow-up goes forward.

Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that the sequel to June's Snow White, which starred Stewart, Hemsworth and Charlize Theron, is being reconceived as a spinoff movie. It's unclear whether director Rupert Sanders will return, although one source with ties to the production says he will. However, screenwriter David Koepp, who had been hired to pen the continuation of the original film, is being settled out of his rich contract, according to sources, as the project is being transformed into something other than the movie that Koepp had been hired to write.

We can truely hope that "the" source is wrong, wrong, wrong!!! What a double standard if they can one and not the other. I am not a fan of KS, but this just rubs me the wrong way.

Ugh...the gun has been jumped. According to aint it cool news...

UPDATE: The Hollywood Reporter may have jumped the gun with their reports of Kristen Stewart's demise with the SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN series, which means I'm guilty of doing the same. The difference is that I then checked and double-checked through some sources in order to really get the lay of the land over at Universal regarding ALL projects even remotely connected to SWATH, and here's what I've managed to dig up.

Kristen Stewart is not out of anything... at least not yet.

David Koepp was brought on to write a sequel to SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN. He delivered his draft. Universal has that in their hands, and now he's moving onto something else.

THE HUNTSMAN spin-off is something that Universal has been tossing around for months now, so that's really nothing new. They may still wind up making it. They may not. They may decide to make a SNOW WHITE sequel. They may not. They may decide to use Kristen Stewart for that sequel if it happens... and if it doesn't, then they won't... at least for that film.

They don't have a script for THE HUNTSMAN spin-off at this point, so there's no telling if Snow White will play a part in it, which, in turn, means there's no telling if Kristen Stewart will be involved.

As far as Rupert Sanders' involvement, it falls along the same lines of who knows at this point. I can tell you that he was only signed on for the one film, so, if Universal does decide to bring him back to the director's chair, they'll have to negotiate a new deal for him to do so.

And really there's no timetable for any decisions to be made, because Chris Hemsworth is incredibly busy with his Marvel committments, not to mention SHADOW RUNNERS for Sony, possible involvement in ROBOPOCALYPSE with Steven Spielberg and is still attached to star in IN THE HEART OF THE SEA. Who knows where a Snow White movie or spin-off would slot in?

So, in the end, Kristen Stewart is right in line with the rest of the SNOW WHITE prospects for Universal. It's all in limbo until Universal ultimately chooses which direction they want to go in... and there's no telling when that might be.

Now you've got the whole true story.

This comes from the 1st yahoo link:

Universal has decided to shelve its planned Snow White and the Huntsman sequel and is instead focusing on a solo Huntsman movie starring Chris Hemsworth. Kristen Stewart will not be invited to return if the follow-up goes forward.

Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that the sequel to June's Snow White, which starred Stewart, Hemsworth and Charlize Theron, is being reconceived as a spinoff movie. It's unclear whether director Rupert Sanders will return, although one source with ties to the production says he will. However, screenwriter David Koepp, who had been hired to pen the continuation of the original film, is being settled out of his rich contract, according to sources, as the project is being transformed into something other than the movie that Koepp had been hired to write.

We can truely hope that "the" source is wrong, wrong, wrong!!! What a double standard if they can one and not the other. I am not a fan of KS, but this just rubs me the wrong way.

I agree. But I don't think Universal is worried about the morales of their actors per say. It's more about who will bring in the box office money and with Kristen's image tarnised, she's the one who will suffer because it's her face on the big screen, not Rupert's. But I do agree, it's a complete double standard.:headache:

Ugh...the gun has been jumped. According to aint it cool news...

Oh geez. Well, one can only hope it's true I guess! Sounds like they have a perfectly acceptable reason now to NOT use Kristen again. Should be interesting to see which direction they take with Snow White. I loved the movie, but not for Kristen Stewart. Chris Hemsworth and Charlize Theron stole the show, they were magnificent. And is it just me but did anybody else think during the movie that Charlize was more beautiful than Kristen anyway?? I did.

If what I've read is true, Kristen and Robert are back together. Enter vomit. Anywho, my guess is that it's purely for Breaking Dawn promotional purposes and after, they'll go their separate ways.

If what I've read is true, Kristen and Robert are back together. Enter vomit. Anywho, my guess is that it's purely for Breaking Dawn promotional purposes and after, they'll go their separate ways.

Not that I'm keeping tabs on these two. But, I heard that too. And I also thought it was just for promotion for their movie and they will "break up" again afterward.

If he did take her back, he's an idiot. She will just end up doing it again.

Yeap. She cheated and she cheated with a married man. That tells me a few things.

1. She has no respect for Rob.
2. She has no respect for relationships.
3. She has no respect for marriage vows.
4. She likely has no respect for herself.

Taking her back is not a smart move, in my opinion.

Oh, and for the record, I do feel the same way about the married scumbag who decided to put his family through all of this.

I have said from the beginning that the whole thing was for promotion.

This was a great ploy for all involved, minus the kids.
Notice how the married man received very little ridicule? And is now a name more people know.
The wife has also received more acclaim and notice. Yes both were known, but after making the move to the states they were still new; not anymore.

Rob has pretty much been know to keep silent on a lot of things especially personal and stays out of the lime light so he wasn't hurting from any of this, aside from tabloid talk which he would have to endure anyway about any topic.

Kristen has never been shy with saying she could care less about the media or how she's portrayed because she willingly admits that Hollywood is a fantasy world and very little is real.

So I say that it was a win win for all adults involved. And yes it horrible and oh so shocking to think that parent would put their kids through something like this, but really?! It's Hollywood, and we've all heard worse stories and admissions from actors and actresses, so this is minor stuff all in the name of more money and recognition.

:) but that's my two cents....not that I follow this stuff Ahahahahahahahajahahah

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My exact thoughts.

Yeap. She cheated and she cheated with a married man. That tells me a few things.

1. She has no respect for Rob.
2. She has no respect for relationships.
3. She has no respect for marriage vows.
4. She likely has no respect for herself.

Taking her back is not a smart move, in my opinion.

Oh, and for the record, I do feel the same way about the married scumbag who decided to put his family through all of this.

Again, my exact thoughts. It's bad enough to cheat in a non-married relationship, right? But to cheat with a married father of two? Very scummy of both of them. They thought so little of his wife and kids that it makes my stomach turn. Robert should really consider that more if indeed he is stupid enough to get back together with her.

Gag me with a spoon, they ARE back together and there's photographic evidence.:sick: I'm really thinking it was a just a big fat ploy to promote the last Twilight movie. I realize how cynical that sounds, especially since they are children involved. But the timing! How convienent.:rolleyes1

And there are apparently reports that she's cheated on Robert numerous times both with her ex boyfriend (the one she cheated on to hook up with Robert) and shockingly, Taylor Lautner. That one made me laugh because I always thought she had better chemistry with him anyway.:rotfl:

Gag me with a spoon, they ARE back together and there's photographic evidence.:sick: I'm really thinking it was a just a big fat ploy to promote the last Twilight movie. I realize how cynical that sounds, especially since they are children involved. But the timing! How convienent.:rolleyes1

And there are apparently reports that she's cheated on Robert numerous times both with her ex boyfriend (the one she cheated on to hook up with Robert) and shockingly, Taylor Lautner. That one made me laugh because I always thought she had better chemistry with him anyway.:rotfl:

Here ya go -

1350416941_kristen-stewart-robert-pattinson-467.jpg

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...st-picture-together-since-reuniting--20121710

If what I've read is true, Kristen and Robert are back together. Enter vomit...

A Hollywood life is like living in a different dimension, having sex with everyone else is the new norm over there. The line separating real life from a screen play disappeared long time ago.

Or it’s one of the ways to get on the front page, if the tabloids don’t talk about you, you don’t exist...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter