People Express back in business?

njmom47

He's such a fiend!
I read an article in my local newspaper yesterday saying People Express will be back in business, with some of the former executives at the helm. Does anyone remember this airline? Me and a bff flew to Ft Lauderdale on them for Spring Break in (gulp) 1982!!:rotfl:

Yeah, they're supposed to get FAA approval by summer time, and start flying in September. Remember a little airline called Skybus, that everyone was talking up - it never took off - just like this one probably won't. If it does start flying this summer, I will be VERY surprised.

They will be hub at my airport - Newport News/Williamsburg (PHF). I am hoping this will get off the ground!!!

I know there are naysayers out there...however they have already moved into a 15,000 s.f. office which is the old terminal at the airport that has been vacant.

This could be a decent boom to our economy - 345 jobs by the summer and if it does get off the ground about 1000 by 3 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter