• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

People Are Selling ‘Splash Mountain Water’ on eBay After Permanent Ride Closure

DaviVascaino

DIS Veteran
splash-mountain-water-ebay.jpg

https://wdwnt.com/2023/01/splash-mountain-water-on-ebay/

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: o_O

There are at least 10 different sellers all using the same photo. I think I'd start reporting them.

Disney should have sold some sort of memorabilia for people to buy to help remember the ride. I lot of people loved splash mountain.. instead people are buying fake water on eBay.

Chemically treated water from the Florida aquifer that has been circulating in a flume ride, you can't make this up :jumping3:

I wonder if it has occured to these people that the Bayou Adventure is going to be the same water course and flume ride when this is all said and done.

Then they'll refill it with water from the same tap.

eh…I guess I see it as good fun. I considered buying a bottle for my Dad, who loved the ride. I don’t really care where the water came from it would just be a lighthearted gift.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter