• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Penguins with a chance of... SQUIRREL!!! Photo Dining Review - Final Update 8-18

Squirrel! (Woo hoo! We found one!)

4903362656_d7590c3843_b.jpg

So another trip to the world in the books... <sad face>

But we have another one coming up in Nov/Dec! <happy face>

We figured we'd do one last post with our final thoughts and list of favorites before wrapping...

SQUIRREL (Monkey)!
4905346649_db48b4150e_b.jpg

things up for good.

Favorite Breakfast Item:
3873213908_0ee290e0ed_o.jpg
Grand Floridian Cafe Maple Vanilla French Toast
3862372998_da523d4a8f_o.jpg
Grand Floridian Cafe Maple Vanilla French Toast

Favorite Lunch Item:
Earl of Sandwich Original 1762 (barely beating out Chefs de France)
Chefs de France Croque Monsiuer

Favorite Dinner Item:
Boatwrights BBQ Porkchop
Yachtsman NY Strip Steak

Favorite Dessert Item:
Yachtsman Chocolate with Salted Caramel
Yachtsman Chocolate with Salted Caramel

Our TIW card saved us a total of $102.47, minus the $75 it cost to purchase it, for a net savings of $27.47 this trip... BUT it is good for a year and our next trip is a Sunday to Sunday trip which will include a trip to Victoria & Alberts :banana::dance3::cheer2::woohoo::yay::worship: so the savings will just keep right on rolling. For us the TIW card was great. No worrying about counting credits, no wondering what is included, and the complimentary valet parking is fantastic. If you have APs or SPs I'd recommend you consider the TIW card and do a little math to see if it would be a better option for you than DDP (though you can do both).

Thank you to everyone who tagged along and commented. :hug: We're glad you enjoyed the photos and humor and hope that our little reviews might help you make good decisions for your future trips. :thumbsup2

On behalf of Tazicket and myself, goodnight... and big balls. (Wipeout reference!)

Nom nom nom nom nom
4905347069_24017b6ebb_b.jpg

That was a terrific report! Thanks so much for the food, the reviews and the squirrels!;)

Great trip report. I will be there in Oct. I hope I can do a report half as good. I was suppose to stay a nite or two at Riverside before checking into BWV, but I changed to POFQ. I'm not saying it was because I would be closer to the beignets.:woohoo: Also, look forward to your next report in Nov.

Aw, thanks y'all. Stop it (keep going).

It's too much (not really).

You're making us blush (but we don't mind).

:)

Thank you for this fantastic report. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I really enjoyed your humor, the squirrels and the fantastic photos.

Hopefully November/December will be here for you soon and January for me! :goodvibes

What great reports/reviews! I'm going to go back and read your old ones now. Thanks for sharing! I especially liked the Chefs de France review. I'll be eating there in December for my birthday dinner. Also that cream puff at Epcot looks amazing!!

GREAT report!! love your reviews and rating and the pics are wonderful! Love your sense of humor too!

off to read your 1st report.

This was one of the best reports and dining reviews that I have read! We will be in WDW in 10 days and I just added a lunch ADR at Chefs de France because of your review and pictures.

Thank you very much....now I have to back track and read your earlier reviews!

Lisa

Thanks for your report, it was awesome! There are a few places I want to add to my upcoming trip now, especially GF Cafe for breakfast!

Would you mind telling me what kind of camera you have? Your pictures are really nice :goodvibes

Thank you for this fantastic report. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I really enjoyed your humor, the squirrels and the fantastic photos.

Hopefully November/December will be here for you soon and January for me! :goodvibes

Great reviews...you guys rock!

What great reports/reviews! I'm going to go back and read your old ones now. Thanks for sharing! I especially liked the Chefs de France review. I'll be eating there in December for my birthday dinner. Also that cream puff at Epcot looks amazing!!

Fabulous dining report!!!

GREAT report!! love your reviews and rating and the pics are wonderful! Love your sense of humor too!

off to read your 1st report.

This was one of the best reports and dining reviews that I have read! We will be in WDW in 10 days and I just added a lunch ADR at Chefs de France because of your review and pictures.

Thank you very much....now I have to back track and read your earlier reviews!

Lisa

Thanks for your report, it was awesome! There are a few places I want to add to my upcoming trip now, especially GF Cafe for breakfast!

Would you mind telling me what kind of camera you have? Your pictures are really nice :goodvibes

Thank you, all. :)

Boardwalk_bride: my camera is a Pentax K-7 and most of the food photos were taken with a Pentax DA 35mm Macro Ltd f/2.8 lens. :thumbsup2

I may be coming in a "little" late for your trip report, but it was great. Love it!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter