*Pen Pal Letter Swap-ROUND 3-January Sent/Received/Check in.....*MANDATORY check in..

Checking in! It's snowing here!!! About 3 inches in 2 hours- lots for GA! Kids will have a blast & I just hope hubby gets home from work ok and we still have power tomorrow.

Checking in!
We're snowed in too! 7 inches plus a layer of ice on top! We almost never get snow here in rural SC, but we've had snow 3 times in the past 12 months! We missed school yesterday and today-tomorrow doesn't look promising either! Hopefully we won't miss our spring break due to the snow!

The postal services says that it expects to deliver today.

It was waiting for me when I arrived home from work last night. It is such a nice letter and I really enjoyed the Peanut Pattie. It was my appetizer and dessert last night.:rotfl2:

Thanks so much for it all.....Cindy

Thank you Monica for my yummy twist- Fanny May Hostess Mints. I am going to try some shortly. I have heard of Fannie May on t.v., but they do not sell them here, so this is a nice treat.

Thank you Monica for my yummy twist- Fanny May Hostess Mints. I am going to try some shortly. I have heard of Fannie May on t.v., but they do not sell them here, so this is a nice treat.

Glad you received it, and hope you enjoy! :goodvibes

It was waiting for me when I arrived home from work last night. It is such a nice letter and I really enjoyed the Peanut Pattie. It was my appetizer and dessert last night.:rotfl2:

Thanks so much for it all.....Cindy
It definately creates a sugar high!

How much snow did you get? My DD lives in Commerce and they got four to six inches. We only got enough to barely cover the grass.

We had around 6 inches. Still have snow on the ground but the roads are getting better.

Checking in! Sorry, I went home to IL for a few days and don't know if I've gotten anything back in STL but I'm going home today so I'll check! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter