Peeps Who Have Recently Returned Home...

Janine1983

Mouseketeer
...I've been reading that the weathers lovely over there at the moment....

But Id like to know what the queue lines are like for the rides roughly?? I go in 13 days:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

we went 12th to 28th september, and most of the queues were 20 mins or so i think the longest was toy story at about an hour and a half but the rest werent too bad!

We went for the exact same week last year that we are this year and most things were 15 20 mins we did go to MK on a Saturday night just to watch fireworks every thing had a 40 min

we went 11th-28th sept. parks were quiet, lines ranged from 5 to20 mins.
Now its october the food and wine festival is on(started on 25th sept) so the parks will be alot busier especially epcot

i came back on tuesday, the queues were quite short about 20 min or so until early afternoon and they got a little longer. everest for example was 20 then doubled by 2pm, test track was 15 then 30 min by about 4 pm, still short. we went columbus weekend last year. do not do this hehe toy story mania had a 2 hour wait, but it was new at the time

we were there 20th sept - 4th oct. Everything was pretty much walk on or up to 20 mins. TSM and soarin were 40min - cant remember what days that was on though.

We didnt bother getting FPs for anything.

EVERYTHING at universal was walk on.

Got back yesterday :sad1:

Weather - VERY hot. It's been breaking all records for this time of year but I heard it was cooling down next week so should be much more comfortable.

Only long wait times we noticed were the obvious ones - Soarin, Toy Story, Splash mountain etc. However using a fast past makes them pretty much walk on and if you go first thing you're only talking 5-10 mins in the stand by queue. As usual - the queues were always much longer after lunch.

Have a fantastic time! :thumbsup2

We were there from the 18th Sept until the 1st Oct...weather was fantastic and the queues were great. As previously mentioned the only queue was for Toy Story Mania, nothing else was more than 20minutes. Loved going at this time of year.

I'm here now, although I've only been Epcot and Seaworld so far. Soarin so far has had all fastpasses used up by half 9! Wait time 60 minutes! We got there for opening and all other rides were walk on, we were finished by lunch time. We couldn't go on Soarin anyway as Alyssa isn't big enough so we were happy. Innoventions was quite busy today but not busy enough not to go.

No idea on the other parks yet but I'll soon find out! lol And yes the weather is VERY hot! Verging on unbearable, so I'm hoping it does cool down a little lol.

60 mins for soarin is just about normal i think :rotfl2:

Glad you are having a good time Gem xx

We were there 14th -28th September the longest time we had to wait was 40 minutes for TestTrack (one of the vehicles had broken down on the ride:scared1:) and 30 minutes for the queue for Toy Story Mania even with fast passes (the one time we managed to get them) the queue was still about 20 minutes long. Everything else was a walk on/in or 5 minutes waiting tops. This year Ellen's Energy Adventure behaved itself;) usually it breaks down once we get there:rotfl: Even Mission Space wasn't busy. The only issue we had anywhere really was the Backlot Tour and I'm not joking here, four trams broke down at the side of the AFA Building with all the props and costumes in when you exit the special effects area there we all were stuck for over 30 minutes. They did keep giving us the option to leave after several irate people forced their way out. We stayed it out and finally got to go on and arrived at the finish just 10 minutes from the start of Lights Motors Action so it all worked out;)

Make the most of the Safari at AK by going there first thing to see the animals who hide as the heat builds up during the day we did and we were pleasantly surprised even more so after a mid-afternoon rain shower while everyone else had left the park we got to see lots of happy animals with only a few other guests on our vehicle:thumbsup2 Even the Pangani Forest Trail was peaceful at the start of the day and we got to talk to the CMs about how long they live dietary needs and stuff which was lovely it gets so busy later on you sometimes don't get to ask about things you may have wondered about for ages.

We just got back today - wait times were fine except for Toy Story Mania and Soarin - which was madness! Get fastpasses for those!

We got back today too and the longest lines were as people have said for Soarin,Toy story, Test track, splash mountain which were 30-60mins and as usual fast passes for toy story were gone early.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter