Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my outfit all ready for Ak..........white shirt and khaki capris.:thumbsup2

Don't worry! I wouldn't do that to people!:rotfl:

Here's a wet t-shirt pic just to show I care!

wett-shirt.jpg

I have my outfit all ready for Ak..........white shirt and khaki capris.:thumbsup2

Don't worry! I wouldn't do that to people!:rotfl:

Can't wait.....:thumbsup2 ;)

Hey Winkers - jus read your countdown. Have a great trip. :cool2:

She's leaving in 13 hours........

wett-shirt.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Finally made someone pee their pants, eh Winkers:rotfl2:

Good one!

Winkers....bringing the funny....:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Okay, lurked all along on part one but will join in to the fun on this one. . .This is keeping me quite entertained. With my upcoming trip in May I am needing all the entertainment I can get to keep me from going crazy with anticipation. . .

Okay, lurked all along on part one but will join in to the fun on this one. . .This is keeping me quite entertained. With my upcoming trip in May I am needing all the entertainment I can get to keep me from going crazy with anticipation. . .

Where are you going in May?

Your ticker says you have a bit over 3 months til your WDW vacation.

Are you sneaking in another trip? Is this the one with friends?

Thanks for coming on over. I expect to hear from you now that you put it out there.:thumbsup2

I am here and all caught up. :grouphug: for the little rough time you are in. I lost my grammy almost 6 years ago and I still think of her alot. I love all the pics of Dylan and Erin. They are such adorable kids.

wett-shirt.jpg

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:
Winkers where do you find these? The peep pictures you post are great too.

OK, I've read back to the beginning of part deux, dude! :thumbsup2 Excellent stuff, tres enjoyable :goodvibes

I hope your good mojo is available for temporary transfer to me in ... say ... October?! :worship:

And :hug: to you :sad1:

I am here and all caught up. :grouphug: for the little rough time you are in. I lost my grammy almost 6 years ago and I still think of her alot. I love all the pics of Dylan and Erin. They are such adorable kids.

Get ready for alot more...It seemed to be the day for pix of Dylan and Erin...

Pooh said:
:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:
Winkers where do you find these? The peep pictures you post are great too.

I know I hope she's not browsing the web for hours....

OK, I've read back to the beginning of part deux, dude! :thumbsup2 Excellent stuff, tres enjoyable :goodvibes

I hope your good mojo is available for temporary transfer to me in ... say ... October?! :worship:

And :hug: to you :sad1:

thanks for the :hug:

I hope I have mojo to spare...let me look......

yep everything is great.

thanks for asking.

Glad to hear...been praying for continued good health.

Where are you going in May?

Your ticker says you have a bit over 3 months til your WDW vacation.

Are you sneaking in another trip? Is this the one with friends?

Thanks for coming on over. I expect to hear from you now that you put it out there.:thumbsup2

Yes, I am going May 14 to 20th with DIS friends here. . .its a Solo trip for me and I am REALLY excited. . .lol. . .okay, you will hear from me. . .but I warn you. . .I can get really obnoxious. . .lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter