Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
So THIS is how rumors get started.... :scratchin

Thanks!! :laughing: And for anyone who didn't see....

I HAD UNDERWEAR ON WHEN I WENT ON KALI WITH KHAKI PANTS

just clearing up any confusion, sorry Jordan.. ;)

Great update! I love the ape pictures and of course the ones with the kids. Wendy got some great shots of the tigers!!

Sorry Heather....I didn't know that I was going to start something:rotfl:

What a fun update!! When I visited AK for an afternoon back in 1998 I wore a white polo shirt. Yup, it poured! :sad2:
I'm hoping when I visit next Feb. the animals will be active.
They just laid around when we went last April.

:scared1: Wendy!! Did you go "commando" at AK???? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

She should be on shortly.

Blue said:
This sounds like a nice way to honor Gail's memory. And a nice time to spend with family and friends.:grouphug: I'm sure she would love that!!

It'll be nice. I'm gonna be waterworks though...

And here I am making an important phone call to the Powers That Be at WDW:
IMG_0357-1.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah...one can only hope...:rolleyes1

Winkers said:
:lmao: That's kinda scary but funny!
I love all the pics of Dylan and Erin!

Oh Wendy............what's the commando story?:rolleyes1

The Ape may be back the next trip.....

Well, come on girl!!! Write the note, print out Aunt Betty, put a stick up her butt....or pull one out, whichever you feel necessary,:lmao: and let's go!!! We leave in 4 days. :dance3:

PS- I love the Aunt Betty stories. :love: :rotfl2:

That just sounds sooo wrong!!:rotfl:

It is...but :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

How is this already at 7 pages? :surfweb:

You tell me.....

some of us don't get out very often.

Speak for yourself....I'm home all day today...;)

OMG Erin and Dylan are such cuties, I love all their funny face photos so sweet :)

More of those coming up....

Jo said:
Now to you and your ape photo :eek: There is definitely a resemblance ;) :rotfl:

I did notice that.....:rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

WOW, I never see this much tiger action! :thumbsup2

We got lucky. Both times we went the tigers were really active.

V said:
OMG, these are hysterical and adorable! :goodvibes

i think we had more fun taking them....

V said:
CAMP??? As in CAMPING?!?! :crazy2:

Think Animal Kingdom..that's a huge hint.

V said:
And, just wanted to give you this :hug: Hang in there.

Thanks...i'm doing pretty good today.

I love the "directed" pics...too funny!!!! They are soooo cute!

I love them soooo much, but thank God they're not mine.

Good grief! It doesn't take long to get behind on this trip report.

Erin and Dylan are just the cutest! How does Wendy get them to pose for so many pictures? I need her secret. My girls (especially the oldest) don't like posing for pictures at all.

Erin loves taking pictures most of the time...I think she thinks it's as fun as we do....

So THIS is how rumors get started.... :scratchin

Thanks!! :laughing: And for anyone who didn't see....

I HAD UNDERWEAR ON WHEN I WENT ON KALI WITH KHAKI PANTS

just clearing up any confusion, sorry Jordan.. ;)

Too funny how this ball got rolling....:rotfl2:

TE said:
Great update! I love the ape pictures and of course the ones with the kids. Wendy got some great shots of the tigers!!

She's a pro now...She used to be a Creative Memories consultant....

I think we definitely need the Ape-Jordan for the Ip-Dip meet in October, Jordan! Think of all the cool poses Buzz could do with it!

Okay, will do....

Finally here. :wave2: Laptop died last night. Helps if I keep the battery charged.

I can see the second half of your TR is off to a great start. The rate you're going with the page count, you'll need part 3. :)

I hope I don't need a part 3.....

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Just pokin' fun at ya!!
That really stinks, though about the red shirt on the khaki pants!! :eek:

We wants a white shirt only rule.....pirate: pirate:

Sorry Heather....I didn't know that I was going to start something:rotfl:

Sometimes posts take on a life of their own.....You don't know what resonates with people. Sometimes when I'm writing an update, I'm thinking oh I'll get alot of comments on one particular thing I posted and then when I look at responses....nada, zilch.

What a fun update!! When I visited AK for an afternoon back in 1998 I wore a white polo shirt. Yup, it poured! :sad2:
I'm hoping when I visit next Feb. the animals will be active.
They just laid around when we went last April.

I'm sure the men at AK that day were happy:rolleyes1 I know I'm a PIG

I gonna guess only about 3-4.

:lmao: Very funny. It's 3 pages and I'm only 1/3 of the way through my work day. Who knows how many more pages by the time I get home.

Wendy- Can't wait for the commando story.

Heather- Thanks for clearing up that you did not go commando. :rotfl:

hey Jordan!!

Checkin' in and :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: at the whole thread and the underwear/white t-shirt issues. I never even though about this prospect before!! Thankfully I don't think I ahve work white on Kali before-and if i did, I had on white underwear with it. But that could be another issue-I'd have bought a red shirt too, and blast the white bottoms!!

The pics are GREAT! I hardly think of doing posed pics-but now I will-they are too cute!

No i cannot beleive it has been 3 months already!!

I cannot even think to much on our cruise in December of 2009! FIRST, my kids don't know. Second, it's soooooooo far out and only so much planning you can do for a cruise this far out, till it's paid. Third, we are hoping for airmiles to fly there and hotel points to stay around WDW for about 3 nights before our cruise.

Anyway- see ya!

Lori

hey Jordan!!

Checkin' in and :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: at the whole thread and the underwear/white t-shirt issues. I never even though about this prospect before!! Thankfully I don't think I ahve work white on Kali before-and if i did, I had on white underwear with it. But that could be another issue-I'd have bought a red shirt too, and blast the white bottoms!!

The pics are GREAT! I hardly think of doing posed pics-but now I will-they are too cute!

No i cannot beleive it has been 3 months already!!

I cannot even think to much on our cruise in December of 2009! FIRST, my kids don't know. Second, it's soooooooo far out and only so much planning you can do for a cruise this far out, till it's paid. Third, we are hoping for airmiles to fly there and hotel points to stay around WDW for about 3 nights before our cruise.

Anyway- see ya!

Lori

I can't remember are you doing DCL? 4 day 7 day?

JORDAN
I miss everyone.
Had about 5 min. and wanted to say HI.:hippie:
Can't catch up on everything yet.
Saw your light on.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you are STILL here.
I have glanced quickly.
FLAT JORDAN:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I found my way over here, too. I couldn't miss out on the rest of your trip report. Those pics of Dylan and Erin are sooo cute. Looking forward to hearing about commando Wendy!

JORDAN
I miss everyone.
Had about 5 min. and wanted to say HI.:hippie:
Can't catch up on everything yet.
Saw your light on.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you are STILL here.
I have glanced quickly.
FLAT JORDAN:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I can't believe I missed you......:sad1:

I found my way over here, too. I couldn't miss out on the rest of your trip report. Those pics of Dylan and Erin are sooo cute. Looking forward to hearing about commando Wendy!

Glad you followed me over.....

I told Wendy she had to tell her commando story. We laughed about that day......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter