Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jordan just popping in and saying good evening, hope you are well, i havent been around much lately as life is super busy (sure you kno what thats like). anyway hope to catch up soon.

I've been reading your TR for quite sometime and I've told you how great I think it is! I LOVE it! I spend half the time wiping the tears from my eyes. It's just great! I feel like I'm right there with you. Can't wait until your next trip.

Stephanie

I came over from CamelotCat's TR because I was curious about the peeps... and I just spent today at work reading this.whole.thing. :lmao:

Man, good times. Good times.

I've been reading your TR for quite sometime and I've told you how great I think it is! I LOVE it! I spend half the time wiping the tears from my eyes. It's just great! I feel like I'm right there with you. Can't wait until your next trip.

Stephanie

Thanks for de lurking and coming on board.....:thumbsup2

:welcome: party:

I came over from CamelotCat's TR because I was curious about the peeps... and I just spent today at work reading this.whole.thing. :lmao:

Man, good times. Good times.

Wow the.whole.thing.:worship: :worship: :worship:

Again....:welcome: party:

I'm really bummed. Now that DH and I are going alone and we know what's over there, we were going to CW and AC on our trip in March. I was looking forward to doing something different. Is Circ de Soliel still going to be playing?

How is March for crowds and weather I am thinking of a solo next March for my birthday?????

Chapter 67. Saturday, February 9th. Day 10. Part 1. We're off the the Magic Kingdom.

So when I last left you....bow chicka bow bow was happening at the BCV hot tub and restrooms....:eek:

Since I was usually the last person asleep in our villa, I was usually the last one up. This meant I was the brunt of most of the sleeping pictures this year.

IMG_0527.jpg

The Year of a Million Dreams should've been renamed the Year of a Million Drunks....
IMG_0528.jpg

If you look closely, I am sleeping in the same shirt that I wore the previous evening at the ESPN Club. I guess I didn't change into my jammies...:rolleyes1 That may mean I was the one overserved.....

Our plan was to hit the Magic Kingdom today. Derek, Wendy and Erin had ADRs for Cinderella's Royal Table and Kim and I were going to watch Dylan while they had lunch. Josh, Robo and Baby J were going back to Cali, going back to Cali (uh, I don't think so).

We got on the bus around 10:45am and made it to the Magic Kingdom by 11am. Derek having a little fun on the bus to MK:
wdwfeb2008434.jpg

Once inside the gate, Wendy sathers on the sunscreen or rather sprays on the sunscreen. It was actually a very nice day. It wasn't nearly as hot as it was earlier in the week.
wdwfeb2008436.jpg

Winkers a little overexcited to be at the MK:
wdwfeb2008435-1.jpg

Some shots of the castle on the way up Main Street. The pooper scooper was brought out for FW just in case.....;)
wdwfeb2008438.jpg

It does look just a little busy doesn't it?
IMG_0530.jpg

Look at the clear blue skies....
IMG_0531.jpg

BFF picture alert. BFF picture alert:
wdwfeb2008439.jpg

Click here for next installment.

Now I can post leisurely!! I have never been the first before and I am excited !! Can't wait for more update !! Do we get to meet today !!??

I love the update. The musical introduction :lmao:... Hilarious! So funny that you passed out in the clothes from the night before. But it is still better than doing the Walk of Shame :lmao:

Flat Winkers looks like she had too much Red Bull.

I love the update. The musical introduction :lmao:... Hilarious! So funny that you passed out in the clothes from the night before. But it is still better than doing the Walk of Shame :lmao:

Flat Winkers looks like she had too much Red Bull.

Walk of Shame!!!! I haven't heard that phrase in awhile....:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Walk of Shame!!!! I haven't heard that phrase in awhile....:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I wonder if people do the Walk of Shame in Disney. I've seen it lots of times in Las Vegas. But it usually involves a cash transaction in Sin City.

Thank goodness you didn't do the Walk from the restrooms by the pool :scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter