Peeps, restrooms and drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR=Feb 08-4/27-Okay folks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
does this help?
104_inmates.jpg

Nope, law enforcement here...so.....

Well, Applebee's wasn't that great, but the entertainment was! It was evidently prom night for one of the schools and holy moly! The girls most all looked beautiful, but most of them were with hoods for dates. When did the boys start wearing a short sleeve shirt, chinos, new $150 tennis shoes and a ball cap? :scared: Nuh, uh, we said if that came to pick up dd in 9 years!

That is just weird:scared1:

I thought we were getting an update????
Well??
:headache:

Hey Winkers! I was wondering if we are going to see you posting somewhere else...I`ve been looking for you over there..:surfweb:

That is quite a record for LURKERS!:rotfl2: Das ist GUD!!

I have a feeling he's not a lurker....:rolleyes1 Welcome buzzard!

WHERE'S JORDAN??:laughing: LOOK FOR THE RED AND WHITE STRIPED SHIRT:teeth:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Winkers, re: your restaurant sign--we actually have a Chinese restaurant here (our favorite, well...was) that the Health Dept. found cat skins in the dumpster recently!:scared1: Swear, straight from the inspector's mouth. I always wondered why their sesame chicken tasted so different.....

P. S. I love the "dead Peeps" one! :lmao:

That is just so :scared1: We had a Mexican place here get in trouble for having goat and donkey carcasses in the back - I thought that was bad :scared:

does this help?
104_inmates.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

im back and all caught up and managed it before you got to 250, looks like you are having a fun day at AK, love the pitures of dylan and Erin with Tigger, so cute.

We also love the Nemo musical, it made me well up a bit, i just think it is so beautifully done.

Hear you are busy at the moment, hope things calm down soon enough do you can update

The mood out in DISland is eerie - people disappearing - I hope Jordy comes back to us soon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter