Peekaboo, I see Pluto! A 1st Birthday TR; Wrapping up PTR and TR 10/02!

I can't believe that you guys are leaving tomorrow! I'm so excited for you and so jealous! F&W festival. Gotta love it. :goodvibes

I'll send you a request on Facebook, look out for me. :)

Last spin on the Peoplemover. One of my favorites!

Good choice for lunch! Earl of Sandwich yum yum yum! I always try to have something different every time I go there.

Great end to a great trip! I'm glad you guys had such a good time and are planning a return to the World (even if it's tentative).

My top three foods would probably be...

3. puffed french toast
2. everything from 'Ohana (except the pork)
1. CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CUP CUPCAKE FROM THE CONTEMPO CAFE.

I'll probably be tweeting you to the point of excessiveness! You're welcome. :thumbsup2

Nice ending!! I enjoyed this for sure. Hooray!

So that’s it, that’s the list. I want to hear from you friends, what are your three favorite things to eat in Disney World.

Hmm. That's a tough one. Ok well funnel cakes have to make it into the list. And churros too. I loved the cream cheese pretzel, in fact I'm craving one right now! Oh, and can I just say "All of breakfast at Boma"? :rotfl:
I sent you a friend request on Facebook, can't wait to hear all about this trip. Sounds like a blast!

As for the TR wrap up, a fantastic story indeed. I enjoyed reading about all of it. Tanner is just too cute, I hope to see him featured again some time!

My Top Three!

1. Pretzel Bread and Potato Leek Soup at Biergarten

2. Dole Whip!

3. Zebra Domes :)

Ok now I'm hungry LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter