Pecos Bill's Vegetarian Recent?

cheryterese

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to Pecos Bill's recently who can confirm if there's vegetarian items on the menu? The WDW site shows veg options, but allears and touring plans doesn't. Thanks!

I know for sure that they have a veggie burrito and a veggie rice bowl. It may not be directly on the menu, but you can still order it. Just let them know! :)

I always order the nachos (kids meal size usually) and ask for black beans instead of beef. I'm pretty sure you can do this with any of the entrees. I sometimes order a side of rice (I think it's 2.99) and add that to the nachos with toppings from the toppings bar. LOVE Pecos Bills :)

I would suggest going onto the MDE app, and use the new mobile ordering function to see what you can order! Just by looking now, they do have a veggie burrito, veggie rice bowl, or a salad. But be sure to not actually order any food :)

I would suggest going onto the MDE app, and use the new mobile ordering function to see what you can order! Just by looking now, they do have a veggie burrito, veggie rice bowl, or a salad. But be sure to not actually order any food :)

Great idea - thanks! I haven't explored the mobile ordering at all yet, and I do see those veg options on there now that I look. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter