Pecos Bill's Vegetarian Recent?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by cheryterese, Aug 13, 2017.

1. cheryterese

cheryterese DIS Veteran

Has anyone been to Pecos Bill's recently who can confirm if there's vegetarian items on the menu? The WDW site shows veg options, but allears and touring plans doesn't. Thanks!

2. livyy

livyy Disney Princess™

I know for sure that they have a veggie burrito and a veggie rice bowl. It may not be directly on the menu, but you can still order it. Just let them know! :)

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. rahwest

rahwest Earning My Ears

I always order the nachos (kids meal size usually) and ask for black beans instead of beef. I'm pretty sure you can do this with any of the entrees. I sometimes order a side of rice (I think it's 2.99) and add that to the nachos with toppings from the toppings bar. LOVE Pecos Bills :)

5. cheryterese

cheryterese DIS Veteran

Great, thanks - now we can plan to eat there! :-)

livyy likes this.
  6. imagineer52

imagineer52 Earning My Ears

I would suggest going onto the MDE app, and use the new mobile ordering function to see what you can order! Just by looking now, they do have a veggie burrito, veggie rice bowl, or a salad. But be sure to not actually order any food :)

7. cheryterese

cheryterese DIS Veteran

Great idea - thanks! I haven't explored the mobile ordering at all yet, and I do see those veg options on there now that I look. :-)