Pecos Bill and Satu'il canteen CS or sit down

Mich Mouse

Poly Loving Disney Bride
I am confused...PB has always been quick serve burgers and sandwiches but I saw another thread about the 90.00 nachos and the guests had waiter/waitress service.

Is Satu'il canteen a CS or quick service?

I tried to locate both on the ap for dining reservations but was unsuccessful.

Can anyone clarify?

Thank you for your help...it is greatly appreciated.

I am confused...PB has always been quick serve burgers and sandwiches but I saw another thread about the 90.00 nachos and the guests had waiter/waitress service.

Is Satu'il canteen a CS or quick service?

I tried to locate both on the ap for dining reservations but was unsuccessful.

Can anyone clarify?

Thank you for your help...it is greatly appreciated.

Pecos Bill is still a QS. The $90 nachos is a special "secret" item that includes a server.

Satu'il is a QS and you can preorder on your phone to speed up the service. They do serve everything on real plates with real silverware instead of the paper at other QS plaes.

Both are CS. Pecos Bill no longer has the same menu as a few years ago. Now they have nachos and burritos as Hopefully has said. The $90 nachos are a special thing that I think has to be ordered in advance. They seat you at a round table and have the nachos in a cart that they wheel through the restaurant to your table singing the entire time to make everyone aware that there is a "party". They then serve you the nachos and bring you drinks. I saw this happen in December, it was pretty cool but you would need a lot of people to eat that big of a plate of nachos.

The fajita platter at Pecos Bill is awesome. It's a lot of food and can easily be shared. Plus the toppings spread there is huge. Love the fresh guacamole.

Pecos Bills is similar to Chipolte style. You can order their burrito as a bowl and then order some chips to go with it and it is great. They replaced the hamburger bar with a taco bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter