PCC 3.0 Fish Extender and Door Decorating Reminders

wdwscout

DIS Veteran
We are down to just over 1 week away from our Sail Away Party!! :cheer2::dance3::banana::cool1:

I know many of you are heading out very soon, so I want to get this posted now.

Just a couple of reminders about how these 2 “events” will work.

When you board the ship:
Head to the Fantasy Conference Room on Deck 5 Mid-Ship to get your credentials. This is also where you will pick up your gorgeous MAPS (created by Mike2023) to aid in your Fish Extender gift distribution .

Room Changes:
If you have a last minute change to your cabin number: You should mark this on MY cabin door (9576) and you can also note it in the Fantasy Conference Room where you pick up your maps. Mike will have a note there for changes. Please try to put this in both locations. And please try to post your changes before dinner on Day 1. Everyone else should check 9576 and the note in the conference room and mark any changes on your maps as well.

FE gift distribution:

There is no right or wrong way to do this. You can do it all on the first day or spread it out over the whole cruise. You can do one deck at a time or do forward, then mid-sip, then aft. Or port side one day and starboard on another day. Whatever makes you happy!
You might want to get all your gifts delivered prior to 4:00pm on our At Sea Day because this is when your votes for best door and best FE are due. So you will at least have wanted to make a tour of all the DIS doors before you vote.
If you don’t deliver everything before then, at least get them done before dinner on our last full day. Everyone will be trying to pack things up after that. :-)sad1: so sad)

Contest:
Your map will ALSO contain your ballot for the BEST Fish Extender and BEST Door decoration contests.

Bring your completed ballots to cabin 9576 or to the Fantasy Conference Room BEFORE 4:00PM Wednesday, June 27 (At Sea Day). One ballot per stateroom please.
The winners will be announced on Thursday during the Podcast Taping.

These reminders will be on your maps as well- so don’t worry about printing them out ahead of time.

If you have any last minute questions- let us know!

Whoo Hoo- we are almost there. :cool2:
Can't wait to see and meet everyone on the DREAM!! :cloud9:

ITS ALMOST HERE,

I just wanted to let people know I will be dropping off the maps in the conference room the second I get on the boat. Because I am taking Disney transfers and not the Dreams transfers I don't know exactly what time I will get to the ship. So if you beat me to the conference room and the maps are not there just check back later.

on a side note, does anyone have any experience with the disney transfers? what time do they typically get to the ship?

Hi
Last April 2011, I met a family who had used DCL transfers from AKL. They arrived in port approx. 1pm.
April of this year we took DCL transfers. The bus left Sarratoga Springs at 12.30p and then stopped at All Stars. We arrived at the port 1.45pm. Port was practically empty. It was a walk on for everyone from the bus.

Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter