PBH Last Week

Thank you carl

I think we can use a few of your videos in the sticky

Love keeping stickies updated

Thought the boat ride and club lounge were clear and unique
(And answer a lot of questions we get about the hotel )

Great videos thank you for posting:) We just booked the PBR for a December trip and am looking to possibly switch to PBR from RPR for Labor Day

Rags I think either hotel would please you

With Carl's videos, it really sells the bookings for pbh!!

You get a different feel when you see videos than just pictures or descriptions from us that have been there

If you plan to switch your Labor Day stay, do so now

Many plan last minute vacations when here are holidays and get a work day off with pay

You get a different feel when you see videos than just pictures or descriptions from us that have been there

Thank Macreven

Many plan last minute vacations when here are holidays and get a work day off with pay

Thanks Macraven:) I was trying to hold out and see if APH rates would be out for Labor Day. We got a great rate at RPR and are more than happy there if we can't switch:)

You're welcome

I have stayed at all 3 deluxe and enjoyed them all. I switched the first time from rpr to pbh as rates were a steal that trip

You will be fine at whichever hotel you stay

Until you make one of them your home away from home, any of the 3 will be good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter