PBH Kid's Suite?

outahere

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever stayed in one of the Kid's Suites at PBH?

We take a winter vacation almost ever year in Orlando, and usually stay for a week or so at one of the Marriott timeshares. This year we would like to try something different for a few nights and are considering staying at PBH in either a Deluxe room or a Kid's Suite room.

Thanks.......

We've stayed in a kidsuite. They are terrific. What would you like to know about them? How old are your kids?

Hello fellow New Englanders,

I'm interested in hearing more about the kids suites myself. DH and I stayed at Portofino on an adults only trip back in August, 2000 and we loved it. I think I'm going to put together a surprise trip with the kids in March. Oldest DD is off to college in the fall and don't know how many more family vacations we'll be able to squeeze in (and afford). I was thinking of pulling them out of school for 2 days and doing a long weekend at Universal. My two youngest are ages 6 and 12, along with DH, myself and DD17. Do you think a kid's suite would be appropriate for us? The one problem I seem to be having is that all the vacation packages that I'm looking at don't list a kids suite as one of their room options. Even on the Universal vacation package site, it didn't appear as though you could request that type of room. Do you have to call the hotel directly to book, or go through a travel agent?

Thanks for your input and stay warm :sunny:

Our DS is 8 1/2, so I would think that would be good age for a Kid's Suite. Unfortunately, we are going to have to wait until next year to check them out, because they are sold out the week we will be in Florida next month. Off to plan B..... going to Longboat Key Club (Sarasota) for a few days instead.

As for booking a Kid's Suite, I have never seen them offered on any travel web site, including Universal/Loew's. Just as an experiment, I put in dates that should be in the slower times and they still don't appear. So..... I'm thinking that you may need to call them directly.

11 degrees this morning..... throw another log on the fire!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter