Payless Shoes 50%off Coupon 10/29 & 10/30

LisaNJ25

DIS Veteran<br><font color=aqua>I paid $300 back i
Just a heads up tomorrow (10/29) after the Oprah show airs you can get a 50% off coupons good at Payless Shoes. It will be good from tomorrow afternoon and all day Friday. Limited to 15 pair of shoes per person.

All info will be posted on Oprah.com after the show airs tomorrow.

Happy Shopping!!!!!

Do you know if this is a buy one get one 50% off or is it really 50% of of any one pair of shoes? That seems too hard to believe, I have three kids who need winter boots and this would be a true godsend for us.:thumbsup2

Thank You!!! I have a 17 yr old DD who needs shoes (when doesn't a 17 yr old need shoes!) This will really help the already stretched budget. Can you believe we had to pay for cap and gowns, and announcements today for June! I hadn't planned on that one this month.

Do you know if this is a buy one get one 50% off or is it really 50% of of any one pair of shoes? That seems too hard to believe, I have three kids who need winter boots and this would be a true godsend for us.:thumbsup2

From everything I have read its a straight 50% off each item and yes, in store and online.

Thnak you! DS has to give a speech at school and of course his nice shoes no longer fit....hopefully he can find something at Payless!

Woohoo! Thanks I need a pair of "brown" shoes for my 4 year olds costume(he's a shoe guy what can I say)!

FYI, coupon is NOT valid online. Here is the info on the coupon:

That’s half off all footwear styles and accessories including the Christian
Siriano for Payless™ collection, which is only available at select stores.
EVERYTHING IN STORE!
text OPRAHSHOW to 242424 to receive this coupon on your mobile phone, or print this coupon and present in store.
Message and data rates may apply. Text option available in U.S. only.
COUPON CODE: 29622

Offer valid Thursday, October 29 at 10:00 am Central Time, through normal store hours on Friday, October 30
for all Payless stores in the US, Canada, Guam and Saipan, excluding Puerto Rico, Payless Shopko® locations,
Payless.com®, unforgettablemoments.com, giftcards and special orders. Styles and product availability vary
by store. Designer collections available in limited stores only. One coupon per customer. Not valid on prior
purchases. Cannot be combined with other offers. Printed coupon or text message coupon must be
presented at time of purchase. ©2009 PSSW
IN STORE ONLY

I will be shopping tonight. :banana:

The coupon is up at Oprah.com. It does not appear to be valid online.

I tried printing the coupon but it wouldn't let me. So I just texted and already have the code.

Thank You, Thank You. I have a Payless about 2 miles from my house, I am putting my purse over my shoulder right now. :thumbsup2

Thank You!!!! Went to my Payless around 5pm and was the only person there! I got 4 pairs of shoes (Snow boots, Ugg lookalikes, 2 pairs of Ugg lookalike slipons), Winter Hat, & Gloves. Total was $118ish...paid $59 and change!! Saved $72 and change!!!!

Yes, it is half off your entire purchase. I did it today. My total saved $41.xx and my total spent was $39.xx. I got boots for my daughter and son and my FIL found a sale item that was also half off.

Thank you for posting! I was the first person to use the code at our local Payless, and you can even use it on the clearance items! I got 4 pairs of shoes for $24.90 :banana:

Thanks for passing this deal on. I went tonight and bought several things for my family including a pair of airwalk skater sneakers for my son that only cost 4.50! I think I spent a total of $50 for 2 sneakers for hubby, one pair of sneakers for my son, a pair of dress shoes for my daughter and I also bought myself a hat, some earrings, and a scarf. I love it that even clearance items are included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter